• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to sign in to my Adobe account to use Acrobat Reader DC?

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Today, for the first time, I was required to enter an "Adobe code" and also provide my Adobe credentials just to use Reader. This is not an app I purchased; nor have I purchased/licensed any optional features. 

It's not particularly convenient to have to sign in each time I use Reader. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beki

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are required to login everytime you use Acrobat Reader

Please check out the steps provided in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/m-p/11525698 and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really shouldn't be this complicated for those of use that only use Reader only because we need to because other people use it. So annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to implement the solutions provided for IOS but the grainy photos are a hinderance and the information in the screens is nothing like I'm seeing on my screen. You may need to review the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. However, the steps provided in the shared link is for Window and Mac OS  only.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines