• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Files Will Not Open Since Update June 2024

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since recent update June 2024, I can see all Adobe PDF files . When I click to open anything, nothing will work. I cannot open any of my files or do anything else, as if the screen is frozen. I've reopened and shut my phone down and still does not work.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had a similar problem on my desktop. Here are my posts about it, with no reaction so far from anyone. 

Post: Today I restarted my computer (windows 10) after an update from adobe acrobat,and now I can't open files with the error message "adobe acrobat has stopped working". Reverting to the previous interface didn't solve the problem.

My reply 1: I also tried closing all applications and Help > Repair Installation in Adobe Acrobat, but that didn't work.

My reply 2: The problem appears to have spontaneously resolved itself, since the error message no longer appears when I open a pdf file. I was disappointed not to get any feedback to my post, in particular from adobe experts, and was about to switch to an alternative programme.

My reply 3: The problem still occurs sometimes, on other occasions the files open. No answers have appeared from the community or any expert. I got a feedback question from the adobe community, asking if my own replies had solved the problem (!), and providing no way to answer the question. In the meantime I see someone else has the same problem. I'm thoroughly fed up with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines