Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot connect onedrive to adobe reader on android device

New Here ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i'm trying to link my onedrive l

Account in adobe reader, in the final steps it is prompting "failed to connect onedrive please connect to admin for consent".

IT have changed permissions and can link the two when they try on their phones. I've reinstalled both apps, cleared cache and data from both but no joy on my phone . 

It works my laptop and desktop, just not android mobile. 

Android version 14

Samsubg galaxy s22

How am i supposed to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Android , Comment markup and annotate , Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Harsh Vats 

@Harsh Vardhan Pareek

Any ideas how to get this fixed please - it's really infuriating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same problem in the company with 18 Android phones and tablets, various devices, IT has already checked all settings and authorizations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Niko37664116h3q2 @Oliver3748420249v7,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Do you have a MFA configured when signing in to OneDrive from Acrobat? Or are the devices enrolled to Intune? 

Below are some help articles that might help you get the devices approved and granted access to for OneDrive integration with Reader Mobile:

Basic FAQ: Mobile Acrobat OneDrive Integration — Acrobat Mobile App Deployment (https://adobe.ly/3wTKqzv)

This page has the link which IT Admins can follow to revisit the permissions.

Intunes Deployment: Intune Deployments — Acrobat Mobile App Deployment (https://adobe.ly/3wTKqzv)

This page should have the steps to check if the devices are properly enrolled with company managed environments.

Note: The steps mentioned in the above help articles are meant to be performed by the IT Admins of your respective organizations for them to be carried out successfully.

If these do not work, please let me know, and we can set up a call, including people from our dev team, and your IT team to get this resolved.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines