• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete files in my cloud folder?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete files in my cloud folder?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Moosajie1,

After signed in to Document Cloud, please do the followings to delete files,

#1. Navigate inside your folder

#2. Tap "..." button (iPhone) or Checkmark button (iPad) at the upper right hand corner

#3. Tap "Select" in the popover menu (iPhone)

#4. Then select files by tapping radio button as below,

IMG_0503-400.png

#5. Tap "Trash" button at the bottom toolbar, then tap "Delete" in popover menu to confirm to delete files

If you want to delete single file,

#1. Use Swipe-to-left gesture on the file you want to delete, and the slide-out menu should appear like below,

IMG_0504-400.png

#2. Tap "Delete" on the slide-out menu, then "Delete item" dialog should appear like below,

IMG_0505-400.png

#3. Tap "Delete" in the "Delete item" dialog to confirm to delete the file

Hope this help,

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Moosajie1,

After signed in to Document Cloud, please do the followings to delete files,

#1. Navigate inside your folder

#2. Tap "..." button (iPhone) or Checkmark button (iPad) at the upper right hand corner

#3. Tap "Select" in the popover menu (iPhone)

#4. Then select files by tapping radio button as below,

IMG_0503-400.png

#5. Tap "Trash" button at the bottom toolbar, then tap "Delete" in popover menu to confirm to delete files

If you want to delete single file,

#1. Use Swipe-to-left gesture on the file you want to delete, and the slide-out menu should appear like below,

IMG_0504-400.png

#2. Tap "Delete" on the slide-out menu, then "Delete item" dialog should appear like below,

IMG_0505-400.png

#3. Tap "Delete" in the "Delete item" dialog to confirm to delete the file

Hope this help,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Could not find the "Correct" box to tick.

Regards

Sydney

[personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sydney,

Could you please provide the screenshot to show your issue?

Thank you for your patience,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the delete file routine. I've used the creative cloud file sync / backup for several years but never new that their were files accumulating in the Deleted folder. Now I have 505 gigabytes of files in Deleted, and I can only successfully delete a few at a time. There should be an easier way to do this. Adobe should give an option to permanently delete the full contents of the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evan,

How/where exactly you are accessing your Creative Cloud files, is it on web or through CC desktop app?

This ongoing discussion is about Acrobat Reader mobile app and files stored in Document Cloud storage. Which is different than the Creative Cloud file storage.

Please share accurate details, so that we can redirect your query to right community.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have been trying to delete these for over a year. I just tried online chat to resolve but they told me to check the files in deleted folder and remove which of course is what I ahve been trying to do. I also have over 500gb. There a 10s of thousands of files. When I try to delete multiple files it just times out. I am at my wits end!! Trying to solve this forever!!!. Shoudl I close my account and start a new one. Seems to be the only solution. I am accessing throught the web as this is the only place to access the files in cloud storage. I no longer sync. I stopped this ages ago as it filled up and I couldn't delete. Please help me I am desperate!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jodies42661711 

Sorry for the delayed response. Would you mind sharing a few more details to understand the issue better?

1. OS name and version?
  2. Application version

Make sure that the app is up to date.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines