• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing bookmark option on iPad

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat (premium membership) on my iPad Air 13 inch and can't find the Bookmarks option.  The website says it should be under the "..." in the upper right hand corner but it is not there.  I really need to add bookmarks to some of the long documents I am reviewing and commenting on.  Is that option located somewhere else or do I need to download something?  How do I get that functionality?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat on iPad can't create bookmarks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2024 Aug 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the new Adobe help page this feature is now available on iOS. But when i open documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader iOS the feature is not there. It is absolutely ridiculous that after all these years Adobe say this feature is now available but when one opens the program it is not there! Appalling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a link to the help page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use the old or new Interface?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new one. It shows the bookmarks but no ability to add a bookmark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @paul_1838,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the information on the help document.

I have shared it to the concerned team to get it rectified. The feature for bookmark is available on iOS to view the document, but not to create one.

Please feel free to add your feedback here https://acrobat.uservoice.com/ to ensure it reaches the dev team for review and future implementation.

-Souvik

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines