• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No texts showing

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the last app update to version 23.02.00, I'm unable to see any text. It's just blank fields in the document where text should be, images do appear though.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Moy Jing,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see, along with a sample file to test? This would help us understand the issue better and provide assistance accordingly.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some screenshots. As you can see no text are showing in the doc when downloaded to my iPad or iPhone. Also is a sample doc. It's from Mercedes owners manuals.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Moy Jing,

Would you mind sharing the file for reproducing the issue at our end or trying to get a workaround?

The link to get the manual would work too. 

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the file I'm having problems with.  Was working until the last app update a few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Moy Jing, Thank you for sharing the file. I have logged a bug on the issue to get it investigated. 

I will get back to you at the earliest.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, has there been any fix yet to the issue of no text for any documents downloaded to Apple devices? The pastes app update didn't seem to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Moy Jing,

Our team is working hard to get it fixed in the next update. 

While I understand how frustrating it might be, I request your kind understanding and patience while we get this fixed.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines