• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium features for Acrobat on iPad Pro 2021 stopped working

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My annual subscription to Premium features in Adobe Acrobat on an iPad Pro 19" (2021) and on an iPhone 13 Pro Max were working fine yesterday, but today those features are no longer working on either device, and I receive an error message (copied below) on both iOS devices when I try to "Restore Purchases." Here is the error message.

Restore Error
Unable to restore purchases. The
operation couldn't be completed.
(AdobeAISSessionClaimStatusErrorDo-
main error 8.)

To be clear, this error message occurs consistently on both my iPad and my iPhone 13 Pro Max whenever I go to the profile page by clicking the icon on the upper right corner of the Adobe app, click on "Subscriptions" and then "Restore Purchases."  I contacted the "chat service" and was told that all support for "phones" had to be sought through this "Forum Page."

After this error started earlier today, I updated to the latest version of iOS 15.2 on both my iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPad Pro, but the same error persists.  My annual subscription is supposed to renew on July 12, 2022, so it should still be effective.  I was told in chat that Adobe experts would monitor new posts and provide guidance.  I hope the error code will be helpful to them.  I have relied upon the Premium features and would like to have them restored.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I posted this message, I had signed in via Acrobat but I later realized I had purchased the Premium iOS subscription through my Apple ID.  Both ID's used the same email address.  When I signed out with Acrobat on my iPad Pro 2021 and used the "Sign in with Apple" option, I entered my same email but used my Apple ID, and I found that my Premium account was restored.  The same procedure also worked to restore the Premium features on my iPhone 13 Pro Max.  The error message shown above appears to have been generated because I had the same email address for both an Acrobat and an Apple account, and the purchases were made via the Apple ID.  Apparently Adobe Acrobat for iOS does not use the email as the primary tag for the "Restore Purchses" feature but uses the full account login.  Hope this information may be helpful to someone else.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER MOBILE FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I posted this message, I had signed in via Acrobat but I later realized I had purchased the Premium iOS subscription through my Apple ID.  Both ID's used the same email address.  When I signed out with Acrobat on my iPad Pro 2021 and used the "Sign in with Apple" option, I entered my same email but used my Apple ID, and I found that my Premium account was restored.  The same procedure also worked to restore the Premium features on my iPhone 13 Pro Max.  The error message shown above appears to have been generated because I had the same email address for both an Acrobat and an Apple account, and the purchases were made via the Apple ID.  Apparently Adobe Acrobat for iOS does not use the email as the primary tag for the "Restore Purchses" feature but uses the full account login.  Hope this information may be helpful to someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines