• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium subscription cancellation is impossible

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• ,i've been trying to cancel this subscription but it is impossible and i can't find anyone to contact , i searched my acrobat account and when i choose cancel plan , it doesn't cancel and it redirects my to samsung, when i log my samsung account and i can't find an adobe subscription, all screenshots attached I need ur feedback to cancel this and refund the amount pls as i refereed to samsung and said the issue is not from their side
TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alaa5D82 

Sorry for the delayed response.

If you have accidentally subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Premium, don’t worry you can delete the subscription from the store you purchased it.

For IOS   

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.   

Cancel subscription: iOS 

For Android.   

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.   

Cancel Subscription: Android 

A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. Learn if you get a refund when you cancel. 

Adobe does not issue refunds for purchases made directly through app stores. For refund or billing requests, refer to: 

Refunds on Google Play for Google Play Store. 

Galaxy Store Payments and Purchases for Samsung Galaxy Store. 

For IOS    

Apple manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from the Apple App Store.    

Refund purchase  

For Android.    

Google manages the Acrobat Reader premium subscription purchased from Google Play Store. You can cancel your subscription using the Google Play Store app on your Android devices.    

Refund Purchase  

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all the options suggested YET I cannot cancel my Adobe premium subscription and it is not serving the purpose. Can you make simpler to cancel unused subscription? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sure we will help you will the cancellation issue. Could you confirm some details?

1. OS name and version?

2. As there is no subscription visible on this email do you have some other email? If yes, please send that in a private message so we can check 

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled on the galaxy store but on adobe it still says it's active. I want my refund on the subscription I have a email that I canceled the same day it charged me which was on the 10th of December this month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eduardo22214426eta6 

As we can see in the attachment provided, the subscription was purchased through the Galaxy store. So, you need to contact the Galaxy store support for the amount that has been deducted.

If still, you face the issue then provide us your Adobe ID in a private message.

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what was done to me. Now I'm charged 70 dollars for a product I won't use. They really make cancelation difficult.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Cheri289033670uhk,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines