• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring purchase

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having trouble with restoring my purchase. The message keeps saying error. I've tried to delete and download again but the same message keeps popping up. Anyone know how to fix ? 

thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @judy228556130e0v 

It could happen because of signing in with a wrong email when you purchased the Premium iOS subscription through Apple ID and signed in into Reader mobile with Adobe ID, which had the same email addresses. 

Here is a discussion link on a similar issue. Please check the steps tried by the user and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/premium-features-for-acrobat-on-ipa...

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same problem and unfortunately it is not working either with the Apple ID sign in procedure... 

Here is a screenshot of the message...

Please assist me. 

Thanks 

C2AE32A4-5956-4FF3-8DB3-2080D9BFD26E.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gael23482797ixfi 

It happens when the email ID used in the application is not the same on which the subscription is purchased. Kindly check out this discussion link on a similar issue and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/premium-features-for-acrobat-on-ipa...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, still not working... can you please assist?

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we have checked that this email is not having any subscription active. Kindly confirm if you have some other email send it in a private message with a purchase confirmation along with it so that we can check and assist you better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i sent you thé confirmation Privately. Please advise. 
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines