• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature field in Acrobat Reader app (IOS)

Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I'm creating a PDF (I'm a noob). there is the possibilty  to add a field "signature" in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. But when I open this PDF with this signature field with the Acrobat Reader App (IOS), this field isn't there. I would like to use this PDF on a mobile device (smart-phone) to be undersigned by the customer at the site location.

Some assistance would be very helpfull.

Thank you in advance.

Sjoerd

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sjoerdb89932979,

The signature field won't be interactive in Reader on iOS device using Reader.

You may use "Fill and Sign" or Send for signature or Adobe sign: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Creating Signatures and Signing

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tariq,

Thank you for your assistance. In the Adobe IOS app there is the function to add a signature. The issue is now that the signature made by our customer is placed in the middle of the document and it's really big. For now I scale it down and move the signature to the appropiate field.

What I would like is that the signature is automatically placed in the correct field and that the size is not bigger than the field.

Fill and sign is not a solution, because all the "fields" are not shown and therefore not fillable.

The signature should be in the bottom left of the PDF:

your help is much appreciated.

Sjoerd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sjoerdb89932979,

It seems that you are using "Create signature" option under Comments to add the signature to PDF.

When you add the signature to PDF using the create signature option, you can resize it and move it.

To move signature, long press the signature and move it to the location you want to put it.

To resize, just tap on signature and move the corner handles.

However, it can not be done automatically.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines