• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sometimes Saving Sometimes Not

Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I could use some help. I am working on editable pdf files on an iPad mini, the files were created on an iMac. I have had no problems for a long time until recently, and now I am having problems saving files. The first time, I was all done with a report after 2 1/2 hours of work and it had been saving just fine. Until I went to print and I got an error message and it wiped my file clean of all my work. Now I am having difficulty saving. Sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, I loose whatever I did since it last saved. I have had to resort to saving after every sentence. I have tried downloading the original template file I made and still the same. I have tried a different template and the same. So it does not seem to be the files themselves. I  believe I have the latest version on the iPad because I could not find anything allowing me to update. I work in the field and can't have this happen. Please any help would be appreciated!  Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darenk86674975​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.01.22 to the App Store.

This is the latest official release (that is identical to the pre-release version) as of January 23.

Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darenk86674975​,

We believe that we fixed the problem that you've experienced with Acrobat Reader 18.01.15.

I sent you a forum private messages to see if you are interested in evaluating the pre-release version of Acrobat Reader that contains the fix.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you. I did get your message but it is not letting my reply email go through. I am interested in what yo mentioned. Please send info.

Thank you,

Daren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darenk86674975​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.01.22 to the App Store.

This is the latest official release (that is identical to the pre-release version) as of January 23.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your help. As of now this seems to have fixed the problem, and hopefully permanently. I must say that I am impressed by how fast you reply to issues brought up in the forum. And unless I have amazing timing, my issues were fixed with updates this time and last time within a day.

Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi darenk86674975​,

Thank you for your help!

Please feel free to contact us again if you encounter any problems with Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines