• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set the language of the iPad app?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat Reader on my iPad on a daily basis, and it was English until now. Today, I added Russian keyboard to my iPad's keyboards (I did NOT change the iPad's main language, it's still Hungarian, as it was before), and the Adobe Acrobat Reader app became Russian. I tried to remove the Russian keyboard, uninstall/reinstall the app, but it's still Russian. How can I set it back to English?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kareeka,

Sadly, there is not much we can do about this as it is the OS that controls the language you are using to run.

I suppose what happened here was that adding the Russian keyboard changed the order of the preferred languages list and removing the keyboard does not change it.

So for testing, you may change this default language to English which might change the list order and get English on top of the list again.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re: Change language on lightroom mobile should explain the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines