• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Document cloud files disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem. in my iphone 8 when installing the application I do not recover the files from the cloud. if I log in from my website if I see the files. what is the solution to recover them please. Thank you

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelicapulidom,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you can see the files when you log in to the Document Cloud online, then the files should appear in the application too.

Check if you are signed-in into the application and the Internet is working fine, not intermittently.

Please make sure that you use the same Adobe ID and the password to log in to the application that you use to log in from the website.

Also, if you are using the iOS 12 beta version on your device, make sure that you update the Adobe Acrobat Reader application to 18.07.30.

There is a known issue with the old version of Reader on iOS where the files under the Document Cloud do not display in the application.

If the above does not help, let us know the following details:

- Current iOS version

- Adobe Acrobat Reader version

- Are you able to view the PDFs when you check them online?

Open this link and sign in with your Adobe ID. Then go to Files > Document Cloud. Check if all the file are listed there.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The documents still Dont appear yet. I hace the latest version 18.07.30. Please helpme! Thanks

Capitán ANGELICA PULIDO MURCIA

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 26/09/2018, a la(s) 2:05, meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escribió:

Document cloud files disappeared

created by meenakshin83966505 in Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad - View the full discussion

Hi Angelicapulidom,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you can see the files when you log in to the Document Cloud online, then the files should appear in the application too.

Check if you are signed-in into the application and the Internet is working fine, not intermittently.

Please make sure that you use the same Adobe ID and the password to log in to the application that you use to log in from the website.

Also, if you are using the iOS 12 beta version on your device, make sure that you update the Adobe Acrobat Reader application to 18.07.30.

There is a known issue with the old version of Reader on iOS where the files under the Document Cloud do not display in the application.

If the above does not help, let us know the following details:

- Current iOS version

- Adobe Acrobat Reader version

- Are you able to view the PDFs when you check them online?

Open this link and sign in with your Adobe ID. Then go to Files > Document Cloud. Check if all the file are listed there.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10641462#10641462 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10641462#10641462

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the files online on Document Cloud?

If not, open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Then go to Files > Document Cloud and check if all the files are listed there.

If you can find the files in Document Cloud, then it should appear on the mobile device as well.

Please make sure that you use same Adobe ID and Password to sign in to the application.

Also, try once to check on some alternate mobile device. See if you can find them there.

Please confirm by "Cloud" do you mean Adobe Document Cloud or the iCloud storage.

Let us know the OS version currently installed on your mobile device.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Goodevening, I check the Id in line and in the iPhone. Only appear in line in the pc.

I do the same in the iPad and still the same problem. Dont appear the documents in the cloud.

Thanks

Capitán ANGELICA PULIDO MURCIA

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 26/09/2018, a la(s) 21:41, meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com> escribió:

not, open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Then go to Files > Document Cloud and check if all the files are listed there.

If you can find the files in Document Cloud, then it should appear on the mobile device as well.

Please make sure that you use same Adobe ID and Password to sign in to the application.

Also, try once to check on some alternate mobile device. See if you can find them there.

Please confirm by "Cloud" do you mean Adobe Document Cloud or the iCloud storage.

Let us know the OS version currently installed on your mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines