• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get QR codes to open Aero app.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the Adobe Aero app on my Samsung Galaxy S22 and the app appears to be working fine. However, when I scan a QR code it takes me to a webpage that tells me I need to install the app. It has the question "Do you have Adobe Aero installed?", but there is no way to respond to this question and no button to push, only a link to the app in Google Play. The QR codes always take me to this page, with no way to then open the projects in the app. I have tried using both Chrome and Firefox on my phone, with the same results.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Mobile , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultuz316qbqnljf Thanks for the report. Can you PM me one of the QR codes you have tried, and I will pass it on to our team along with the screenshot you shared for investigation? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, however, I have a Samsung 52A, can I still use the Aero app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to report I'm having the same issue. I've downloaded the beta desktop app and created an AR code. Scanning it takes me to a page to install the app or a blue button to launch if already installed. Clicking that just takes me to the Adobe Aero website. 

Galaxy S22+, Edge and Chrome Android browsers tested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have had the same problem on a S22 Ultra. I thought the user didn't need to download anything?Screenshot_20221116-193340_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221116-193502_Google_Play_Store.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kleral @William23078197aikk Unfortunately, the S22 is not supported at this time. https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/system-requirements.html that being said we should adjust the messaging to indicate this. I will let the team know.

Votes

Translate

Translate