• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presentation bugs

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a presentation using adobe express for my presentation to coworkers about why they should use adobe express in their classroom and it is not working 😞 I keep getting error messages and I can not figure out how to preview my slideshow. I just want it full screen or to be able to go into a "present" setting and it has no options that I can find. Basically I can't actually use it for my presentation. I have wasted so much time trying to figure it out its making me sad 😞 Errors popping up include but not limited to not being able to load templates at this time, not being able to insert video, and actual presentation disappearing to a gray screen.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default34051141i82vpj,

Thank you for your patience.

I just stumbled across your post and figured it's been a while since this came up. I haven't been able to recreate the issue, but I wanted to check in case you're still stuck.

Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache and cookies or trying a different browser/incognito mode can do the trick!

If you still encounter errors after trying the above, kindly send us a walk-through video to better assist you.

Please let me know how things are going, as I'm here to support you in any way I can, and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate