• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos not loading

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a teacher and am trying to use adobe express to make videos with my students. I love the platform... but: Sometimes for some of us when we go to load our video we get a message, 'Something went wrong. We haven't been able to load all of your media yet. Please wait a few seconds and try again.' But it never loads. These are pretty simple videos - 2 minutes long, narration over images downloaded from the web. Nothing too fancy or long. For some students things like restarting, logging out and back in, or just refreshing the page has helped. But other students nothing helps. NOTE: I had a student add me as a collaborator on her video. That request went through, but I can't open her video to edit on my computer, either - suggesting it's not a problem with her machine. Any hjelp would be appreciated! -hoobie
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default32688735e5wne6,

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I just came across your post and wanted to know if you still need help, as our engineering team has fixed some bugs since this was last reported.

Please share if this is resolved for you.

I'm here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem! I just had a normal 1 minute long video, and it does the same thing! Even if I wait 5 minutes it still dosent load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @William35499411n0nd,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I have not yet been able to replicate the issue.

Could you share more info on your experience so we can investigate this better?

E.g., the Browser you're working on, the file format, the resolution you're trying to download, and the browser ID of the failed download.

In the meantime, if you've not tried yet, you can clear your browser cache and cookies, ensuring you have installed the latest Browser version using a different browser or in incognito mode.

Please let me know how things are going, as I'm here to support you in any way I can, and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. I was able to load videos to make an Instagram reel last week and now I can't. This is getting tiring. There are constant problems with this program yet we are paying for it to work. One day it is one thing and another day it is another. This problem needs to be fixed across the board or we should be refunded until it gets resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate