• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Scheduler - missing text when posting on LinkedIn

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When posting on our socials by using the Adobe Express Schedule I have noticed that by posting the linked-in post not all of the text is reproduced. Only the first lines are shown and the text ends halfway a sentence. Can you tell me if there is a possible solution for this problem?

And as I have read in earlier posts in this community the schedule button is not available in the mobile app when using a company account (only for personal accounts). That's not really customer-friendly. Please make this also available for company accounts, since the scheduler is really handy to use.  

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Dear all ( @Rebecca25484464p89n@Imaginerie@Damion28s7a@SC 123@tdkmagig,),

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response.

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're experiencing these issues with the Scheduler.

Our engineers are aware of this and doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Although we do not yet have an exact timeline for when it gets fixed, we will inform you when it has.

We are always here to help and are grateful you'r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Dear All,

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the AE Scheduler for LinkedIn.

Kindly refresh your browser, test this, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help and apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the AE Scheduler for LinkedIn.

Kindly refresh your browser, test this, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help and apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super, tout semble ok maintenant
Bon travail - merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @genevièvev86909893,

Thank you for confirming this has worked for you.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, regarding the issue with the LinkedIn post text getting cut off when using Adobe Spark to schedule your posts, it is important to note that social media platforms have character limits for post captions. LinkedIn, for example, has a character limit of approximately 700 characters for a post. If your caption exceeds this limit, LinkedIn will truncate the text and display "See more" for users to view the full caption.

To resolve this issue, consider the following:

1. Shorten your post caption: Edit your caption to ensure it is within LinkedIn's character limit. This will help ensure that the entire text is displayed in the post.

2. Review your formatting: Sometimes, formatting issues can cause text to be cut off. Double-check your caption's formatting to make sure there aren't any unnecessary spaces, line breaks, or special characters that might cause issues.

Regarding the Adobe Spark mobile app's scheduling feature for com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem with Adobe Express failing to post to LinkedIn. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the account, but this has not resolved the issue.  Can anyone advise if this problem will be fixed, as I am really looking for a single platform to which I can schedule all my social media posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rachaelp24919844

I'm sorry you're having trouble. This issue was fixed some time ago.

Have you tried cleaning your cache and cookies, signing in and out of your account or testing it from a different browser or in incognito mode? Another option is to update your browser if a new version is available.

Either way, let me know how it goes, as I'm here to help.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines