Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express - Website Version Not Opening for Me

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not able to access Adobe Express on the Adobe website. Is it being updated? It just gives me a photo of the icon and doesnt allow me to access the application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Jason

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jason,

Welcome to the Adobe Express community!!

This could be due to a network connectivity issue, as there isn't any downtime for Adobe Express. You may check it out here.

Could you try switching to a different internet connection? Ensure the device is not on a VPN or has an active firewall. Also, I'd recommend you try again after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you use. You can even try working on the private/incognito browsing mode to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  The application worked flawlessly until about two weeks ago.  Now it gets stuck loading any project.  It only works if I clear my cache and work Incognito...which is not really an acceptable option considering how much I pay for the service.  If it's a firewall issue, please tell us how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I've been trying to edit a project & it just keeps getting stuck in perpetual thinking mode, not opening.  I've tried different browsers but nothing seems to work.  I hope they get this glitched fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a connectivity issue since it works in Incognito (most of the time but not always).  Has a definate glitchy feeling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for over two weeks. Ive tried two different computers, three different internet options, (my home network, my work network and even my iphone network) none of which were able to load the adobe express program. Furthermore, the app is not syncing with the phone app so none of my projects updated and are missing on my phone and ipad.  ADOBE, i really dont understand how you can justify charging subs when your apps are soooo extremely faulty. From Premiere non stop crashing to freezing in LR and now this. Your service is terrible and on top of all this you have the audacity to ask its users on a scale of 1-10 if we'd recommend your service to anyone.. This will always be ZERO for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Express to work using Microsoft Edge. It still will not open projects when I try in Chrome.

Tracy Snider
Controller
Fath Properties
255 East Fifth Street, Suite 2300
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone (513) 744-2100

[cid:image001.png@01D9769F.2FA59A40]

[cid:image002.png@01D9769F.2FA59A40]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Using Firefox on a Mac and it will not load any individual projects to work on. I've deleted cache a few times, restarted everything, gone into incognito to log back in and it still just sits on loading when I try to open or create a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quite frankly, this is absurd. In Firefox, all I get is a spinning wheel on a project that never loads. In Chrome, functionality is totally intermittent. I can add a photo, but then I can't add text. WHAT? I've tried multiple browsers.

First some major Premiere snafus, now this. Adobe's reputation is beginning to diminsh.

Please advise a workaround or solution to this ASAP.

macOS Ventura (13.2)
Macbook Pro 16-inch, 2019
2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
64GB 2667 MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB

Firefox 112.0.1

Chrome112.0.5615.49 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines