• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display of photos in Adobe Express less sharp than edit mode

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The display of photos in Adobe Express is less sharp than in edit mode. Is this avoidable by using certain pixel/dpi ratio? Now I'm using 1300x1300 pixels and 72 pixesl/inch.Edit vs display.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mprinses,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing trouble with the uploaded image quality for your web page, as we know how frustrating it can be. 

Have you tried to make your image smaller to increase the PPI?

The ideal dimensions for your 1300x1300 image would be to resize it to 4.3". It may look smaller, but it would improve the quality.

By the way, the maximum project dimensions supported in Adobe Express are 6000 x 6000 pixels at 72 dpi - about 20 by 20 inches at 300 dpi.

I hope that has answered your question.

Either way, let us know how it goes. We're always here to help and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lyn_D ,

Thank you very much for your response.

I have applied your tips. You will see an improvement in edit mode, but not yet in performance mode. For now, we have resigned ourselves to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mprinses,

Thank you for your reply, and we're sorry to hear that it didn't make a significant difference.

Did you see the post on How to get the best image quality with Adobe Express?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lyn_D ,
Thank your for your advice. I read this post and tried this function. The results are still awfull. I also use Adobe PS. I tried tot change the dpi, the size, all kind of combinations, the results are still like this... (see attachement: right is the inpout, left is the output). 

Best regards, Mirjam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines