Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExpressAnnounce.gif

 

The new Adobe Express is here! 

Make Instagram Reels, TikTok videos, flyers, and more with the all-in-one app for fast and easy content creation. Get started quickly with professionally-designed templates and Adobe Stock videos, photos and music, work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, generate text effects and images instantly with Adobe Firefly generative AI and collaborate with your team in real time. All in Adobe Express.

Feature Highlights

01_FeatureSummary_VideoEditing.png.img.png

Make Instagram Reels and TikTok videos quickly & easily with drag-and-drop video creation.

02_FeatureSummary_VideoMultipageTemplates.png.img.png

Be inspired & get started quickly with free, professionally-designed templates that you can easily make your own by adding content in a matter of clicks.

03_FeatureSummary_Collaboration.png.img.png

It's easier than ever to create, ideate, & share feedback with others, all in one place.

04_FeatureSummary_PhotoshopIllustrator.png.img.png

Easily access & edit creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.

05_FeatureSummary_ImportEnhancePDFs.png.img.png

Refresh & beautify your old PDF flyers, brochures, and more.

06_FeatureSummary_EditingExperience.png.img.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined editing experience to increase your productivity.

07_FeatureSummary_AIText.png.img.png

Generate extraordinary text effects & images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

Bug reporting

Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Adobe Express? Post in bugs so we can help!

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

AnotherPhil_1-1686183784918.png

Vote!

Bug threads now have an UpVote feature. The Adobe Express team uses this vote count to know which bugs are most important to you. If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Useful links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • Quick actions: Get answers to common questions about Quick actions.
  • Report abuse: Report offensive content or abuse within Adobe Express.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications to use Adobe Express.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , PDF , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 224 Replies 224
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @C.G.89,

We understand this isn't how you were expecting it. If you don't want to transfer your file one by one, your files will be automatically migrated if you only use the desktop version.

- Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Winnie_M  You're...... trying to be funny right? Like, this is sarcasm? Because that is the most incompassionate [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] statement you could have made. You know where you can take your copy paste [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] and shove it. What in the actual [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] dude. I WAS ALREADY USING BOTH MOBILE AND DESKTOP BEFORE THIS ABSOLUTE DISASTER OF AN UPDATE. THIS COMPANY DECIDED TO BLIND SIDE IT'S CUSTOMERS AND NOT WARN ANYONE THAT YOU'D BE DESTROYING PEOPLES FILES AND PRODUCTION TIME.

LOOOOOOOK I KNOW HOW TO COPY AND PASTE AS WELL >>>>> We understand this isn't how you were expecting it. If you don't want to transfer your file one by one, your files will be automatically migrated if you only use the desktop version. 

Get a real solution together. Let people revert back to the version before this absulte trash update. The concept of copy paste replies on stuff like this is infuriating. DO BETTER!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Winnie I have never used the moble version and my files were not automatically migrated. So that is not true. This so called "New Adobe Express" is an awful downgrade to what was once a user friendly, fantastic AP for creatives. You've completely ruined it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, the desktop version is MIA! I was already frustrated that files don't appear on the mobile application and I have to slog through years of projects in chronological order. Now there is this nonsense.

It is quite apparent that ADOBE has adopted a "Profits at all COSTS" model instead of any value in customer services. When I think of all the THOUSANDS of Dollars I have spent in Thirty years on Adobe products to be treated so shabbly with literally this archaic collective peer platform for customer service it just chaps my bum! How about true action to your paying client's complaints and requests and fully realized deliverables? 

Hmmm You know, REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

IMG_9499.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ernst Design LLC which browser/OS are you seeing this "Mobile coming soon" on?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take your pick of anything that ISN'T microfloppy:

IMG_9513.jpegIMG_9511.jpegIMG_9510.jpegIMG_9512.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ernst Design LLC,

Do you see the same behavior with a wider browser window? Narrow browser windows require the mobile UI which is still under development.
Or is this an ipad you are using?

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mwaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa haaaaa haaaa! You are joking right? That should be redundant my dear. It either is extensive, adaptive, accessible, and ADA and 508 compliant or it isn't. AND if it isn't that is a HUGE WIDE OPEN shot into Adobe's bum legally for no accessibility. I would be the first to gleefully file the legal suit for failure to be handicapped accessible in the MINIMUM standards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently unable to access any of my files. I'm getting error messages from every single flyer that I'm trying to convert. This has been the case for hours now. What are you doing to fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just one of those days when Adobe messes up and you just have to take it. Absolutely insane.

[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carola M oh, they're doing absolutely nothing except copy and pasting some [Cursing removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] suggestions that won't work or help anyone. Good luck. [Abuse removed as per forum guidelines. Please keep your language clean or risk be banned on the Adobe forums.] @Winnie_M had the "brilliant idea" to you know, only use desktop version, not mobile if we want things to transfer in bulk. But wait, that's right, you would have needed to know that BEFORE THE ABSOLUTE TRASH UPDATE. Thanks for nothing Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 12.04.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-17 at 12.04.42 PM.png

So.... should I just forget about ever getting back ANY of my designs? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting these error messages too! So frustrating. It happens with 90% of the designs I try to access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files did not come up the same and changes in some aspects. For example, my curved text is not curved anymore and I cannot find a way to curve it again. Can someone offer any help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emely_st451025 these absolute gigantor  [cursing removed] took the cruved and circle text features AWAY. 
But don't worry, [abuse removed] , "We "hope" it'll come back soon". ***ALL THE SARCASM*** 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh they didn't like to be called out for being the back side of  donkey and completely wrecking a perfectly good software. 

So sorry Adobe, not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to use Canva if you want curved text. Unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Emely_st451025,

Did you try to access your files from the Originals folder? If you have opened them in Your Stuff, you won't be able to see the curved text. It's better to access them from the Originals folder, where all your converted projects are, and you will generally see your project with curved text.

Tell us how it works.

- Winnie

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 13.01.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know about OP, but I have. There isn't anything in there except what I created today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older versions might be saved in the "originals" folder, but the minute you open them it automatically updates to the New version. You NEVER ask if we want to do this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a disaster - can't open in Firefox and it's totally screwed up on our Mac Creative Cloud account.

Have to try each time to go in by back door to the old version - and even THAT isn't working today? Did I just lose access to all our files? And NO can't get in with Safari either.

WasteWaterEd_0-1692229930987.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WasteWaterEd,

We understand you didn't expect this, and we apologise for the issue. Firefox is no longer a supported browser, so you cannot open the new version. Did you try to open AE from the Creative Cloud? Can you try to open it from this link?

Here are some workaround that might help:

• Test in incognito or privacy mode. Here are instructions for Chrome
  • Clearing the cache/cookies from the browser 
  • Check the hardware acceleration. Here are the steps

We recommend closing the previously opened pages before trying those steps.

Don't hesitate to share your observations.

- Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have time to waste on this any more. You can see by the volume of replies that people are equally as angry to have years of work lost or compromised! NO the link does not work and NO I am not going to use Chrome even though it seems now Adobe have a lucrative deal for ChromeBooks that's what you'd like us to move to?

I have never used the mobile version - we pay a monthly sub for Creative Cloud but from now on Express is a sheer waste of time. Which is sad. A great product totally now a POS.

The least Adobe can do is retunr to the old platform for an extended period so we can allr etrieve our files and move somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Express Online for my business. Since the latest update you seem to have removed the ability to easily create collages. Is there a way to keep the old version of Adobe Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rubenm49739706,

You can still make collages with the new Adobe Express version. Can you be precise about your experience? Did you try to make a collage from a template or scratch? 

To quickly find collages, tap "collage" in the search bar, and you will see all the results or access it directly to templates here. The previous version is only accessible for converting your projects to the new version. Here's the link.

You can consider sharing your suggestions here. Other users can upvote them. Your feedback is important to us as we constantly work to improve the experience.

We are here to help.

- Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines