Exit

Introducing the all new Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExpressAnnounce.gif

The new Adobe Express is here! 

Make Instagram Reels, TikTok videos, flyers, and more with the all-in-one app for fast and easy content creation. Get started quickly with professionally-designed templates and Adobe Stock videos, photos and music, work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator files, generate text effects and images instantly with Adobe Firefly generative AI and collaborate with your team in real time. All in Adobe Express.

Feature Highlights

01_FeatureSummary_VideoEditing.png.img.png

Make Instagram Reels and TikTok videos quickly & easily with drag-and-drop video creation.

02_FeatureSummary_VideoMultipageTemplates.png.img.png

Be inspired & get started quickly with free, professionally-designed templates that you can easily make your own by adding content in a matter of clicks.

03_FeatureSummary_Collaboration.png.img.png

It's easier than ever to create, ideate, & share feedback with others, all in one place.

04_FeatureSummary_PhotoshopIllustrator.png.img.png

Easily access & edit creative assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.

05_FeatureSummary_ImportEnhancePDFs.png.img.png

Refresh & beautify your old PDF flyers, brochures, and more.

06_FeatureSummary_EditingExperience.png.img.png

Enjoy a simplified and streamlined editing experience to increase your productivity.

07_FeatureSummary_AIText.png.img.png

Generate extraordinary text effects & images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

Bug reporting

Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Adobe Express? Post in bugs so we can help!

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

AnotherPhil_1-1686183784918.png

Vote!

Bug threads now have an UpVote feature. The Adobe Express team uses this vote count to know which bugs are most important to you. If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Useful links

• FAQ: Get answers to common questions about Adobe Express.
  • Quick actions: Get answers to common questions about Quick actions.
  • Report abuse: Report offensive content or abuse within Adobe Express.
  • System requirements: Find the minimum technical specifications to use Adobe Express.
  • Discord: Join the Adobe Express Discord server to connect with others, get creative feedback, and share resources!
  • UserVoice: How can we improve Adobe Express? Share your thoughts and ideas in UserVoice.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , PDF , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 224 Replies 224
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to the design magic wand thing? (I don't remember what it was actually called) It would give you options to change the templates around in different aspect ratios and offer similar looking templates, but it would keep all the text & images you put in, so you didn't have to redo the whole thing to try different layouts. It was very handy for making social media ads. Please put it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I log in, this is all I see now... it's broken BAD. 😞  I cannot access any of my work. Can you fix it ASAP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw on another post someone suggested signing into Adobe Express on a phone and I was able to do that...BUT I really would like the computer version to work. Any ideas???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chris31156581us5g 

This could be the case where something is blocking access to one or more of the network endpoints required for Adobe apps and services to function (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html). This could be an adblocker, a strict firewall setting, or a network proxy.

To confirm this theory, could you DM me a HAR file that contains logs of your network traffic when you access Express? You can find instructions online (here's one for reference: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX275208/create-a-har-file-for-edge)

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Abhi and other customer services techs don't understand is that the older version was SUPERIOR to the current version and from top to bottom. That the older version actually FUNCTIONED on computers, phones, iPads, tablets and other devices. Users could actually LOGIN on an iPad in a webbrowser and use the computer version without issue. The output of final product was at leaset 300 dpi for images and you could select file output type from any device. Now everything is putting out CARP (use your imagination for what word I would rather use). Many of us have been using Adobe products for decades and have paid triple digits for product and actually have a real expectation on deliverables. I am getting ready to start back charge Adobe for the losses I an realizing from the product NOT WORKING.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2023 Oct 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, the older version worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW! Do not use Express that much but had to update an older client's content utilized on some social media.  What a disaster.  I am at a loss.  Too many issues to even list.  Whoever greenlighted this project or whatever team is behind it should be canned immediately.  Lots of other tools for this type of content creation - won't touch Express anymore unless it gets fixed and this version sees the dumpster.  Older version was much more user friendly by a mile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand WHY you keep changing everything.I cancelled my previous subscription and FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT I NEEDED TO DO, then you go and change everything again,  even the simplest of functions as far as restoring my picture for what the background removal tool botched up.  Time to cancel again FOR GOOD!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new version is the worst OMG I can't even use it because all of the images are fuzzy in presentation mode - it's absolutely ridiculous - WHY? JUST WHY? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing periodical issues loading on Brave (Chrome fork), first a white screen, then not loading the left panel when editing an image... Safari works better, but literally every action takes 5 seconds or more to load. For a paid service I do expect higher reliability – perhaps you shouldn't force users to the new version until all the bugs have been ironed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what Adobe has done but this is nearly unusable. Even on a fast computer with fast internet access, it is laggy, sometimes unresponsive and cumbersome to use due to this. Honestly looking for a better alternative at the moment as it is costing time/money and leads to much frustation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switch to canva and canceled my all apps subscription. They should not have forced us to switch till it had all of the features of the old app and all performance bugs was worked out. I was very upset by how this was handled I prefer adobe express over canva but at least canva functions properly lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you finding Canva?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canva is still a whiter shade of pale to Adobe when you use the Creative Cloud apps in their whole. Adobe Express (née Spark) was Adobe's knee Jerk reaction to Canva launching. That doesn't excuse Adobe for failing its paying clientele when updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's disgusting. I've stopped using it and gone to Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you finding Canva, I am thinking of doing the same. I am tempted to just use something like Davinci but it might well be overkill for what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only using the free version of Canva as I'm still paying for ALL Adobe apps:( 

It's serviceable, very easy to use. Nothing to write home about but I can get a post done in minutes as opposed to NOT AT ALL with the current Express (I'm still fuming, can you tell?)

I am planning to explore DaVinci for video editing after the holidays, it's looks amazing. I'm still going to have to pay Adobe for Ps and Ai, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I use Adobe PS all the time so I have no issue paying for that. Express is a totally different story, at this point I think they should be paying us all for wasted time...after all, time is money, especially when you are running a business and your employee's are trying to create content for you.

I am checking out the free version now, it's not too different to express, other than the fact it works with zero lag lol.
I think, aside from jumping in to davinci, this may be a solid option. Not sure if it has scheduling ability like express, but there's likely a way around that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Davinci Resolve for all of my video editing and I love it. I recently upgraded to the studio version (one time fee, no subscription needed). But you can download the free version and do most any kind of video editing project while you learn to use the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where Adobe has its priorities lately, but it's not with designers and photographers. Adobe Express is packed with stuff for non-designers: templates and way too many automatic functions for stuff that any real designer could already accomplish easily with Adobe software. But creating our own templates, applying our own branding and even converting pdf's created in Indesign, these are all tasks that have become tedious, prone to error, time consuming and sometimes even plain impossible.

No, I don't want to use AI to instantly create tacky text effects that belong to the early 90's! I want to create engaging online content within the Adobe ecosystem in order to have a seamless workflow, but AE can't even get the basic functions right for professional designers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up on it but everyone once in awhile I go back and try again.. Today I was able to import 2 photos but when I started to add text it hung up. That has happened again and again and again. Applying branding is impossible. The simplest things! I feel sorry for their support staff who have to try and explain/justify this to irate customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it unusable as well. 

What's the line Adobe? Like what percentage of people express dislike before you change it back? Because it seems like 99-100% don't like it here. You can't even like draw? That's what you do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about remix links? When will that come back? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if simple, crucial features like uploading your own images to use in the website tool actually worked. All I can see are the Adobe Stock images. C'mon guys, you're the visual company, this can't be that hard to get right. Please fix ASAP, this is a mission critical design flaw in your product...and it's on the glideshow feature too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines