• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem for years not getting worked on.

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues for like a year. Every sinch they changed their name from spark post.

I just use the Android app for everything. It's better and way faster.

But not all features are supported in the app. So sometime I have to use the site.

It is so damn slow. And they are charging some people for this?

I'm thinking of leaving here and going to Canva. Even though it costs money, and, it's less of a headache.

Or download some free image designer software. But not Adobe

It seems that Adobe just gave up on this, and blaming us users for all website problems.

Seems like they do not care anymore.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for getting in touch, and we're sorry to hear about the poor Adobe Express experience you're having, and we want to put this right as soon as possible, as we know how frustrating this can be.

I've tested Adobe Express, and it has worked without any problems. 

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies.

You may also try using a different browser or accessing it in incognito or private mode to see if that helps.

If the above steps don't help, you can also try resetting your browser.

Another option may be to restart your router and your PC and see if this resolves.

If you've already tried all the troubleshooting steps above, we would require further information:

Name and Model of the device you are accessing Adobe Express with.

OS version of the device.

The browser's most recent version

We also need a walk-through video of the steps you're taking to better understand what is going on and for us to recreate your issue.

I hope that the troubleshooting step above will resolve your issue. If it does, kindly remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the answer faster. 

Many thanks

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typical boiler plate answer. Typical adobe, blame the user?

Read the issues that others are having. The issues are with you, not us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly remember that I am reaching out to you as a genuine Adobe express user and not only an adobe employee. 

I understand your frustration, as this has been an issue for you for some time.

However, to help you resolve this as a matter of urgency, you would have to try and cooperate with us.

To identify the root cause of issues, we require customers to at least try and follow the troubleshooting steps previously mentioned, as these sometimes can resolve issues one has had for a very long time.

Various issues can lead to Adobe Express web running slow for you, e.g., intermittent network connectivity. One would need to conduct a speed test to identify if one's network is running slow.

The number of devices simultaneously connected to one network could also cause the web-based application to run slow for you.

One working on outdated hardware, e.g., PCs or laptops with an older processor or an old router, could also be an issue on Adobe Express running slow for you, and the list goes on.

As a result, I kindly ask you again to cooperate with us and complete the troubleshooting steps, as previously mentioned, and a speed test by clicking here to help you resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Many Thanks, 

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is wrongnqith my computer or my network. 

It is the website itself. 

Because I am not the only one the have problems with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Adobe Express on a daily regular basis without any problems. All Features are fine and fast. Did you try all of the things Lyn-D mentioned? On what Computer (Windows, MAC, etc.) and what Browser did you use it? What are the results of the speedtest? After you have ansered the questions we can work on a solution as also Lyn-D mentioned. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is them, not me.

This have been happening for years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry, to say that but it seems you only want to blame but you are not giving answers to questions that can help solving the problem.

That would be the same as "Na, The food doesn't taste good ... how can I make it better? ... Na, The food doesn't taste good" to respond, you know?! So again, please try all the given steps and answer the questions so that we all can help you.
Also you wrote "It seems that Adobe just gave up on this, and blaming us users for all website problems. Seems like they do not care anymore." but we all just try to help so.... I also tried it on several Android (Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, Oppo) and iPhone Devices as well as In Browsers (Firefox, Edge, Safari) on Windows, Mac and Linux. All are working fine here.

Thanks.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many times do I have to say that my internet and browser are OK.

There are lots of post of people complaing that this site is slow.

No other site is slow for me. You just don't want to admit that your site is slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for confirming the above, and apologies for the confusion, as it wasn't entirely clear if you have tested your browser and network.

Since you've confirmed that your browser and network are OK, we would still require further information:

A screenshot of your speed test

Name and Model of the device you are accessing Adobe Express with.

OS version of the device.

The browser's most recent version

Walk-through video of your steps

The video is needed to reproduce your problem and better understand what's happening.

Engineers must first understand the problem and identify the best method to improve Adobe Express in terms of your issue before they can work on cases.

Kindly remember that we are always available and ready to assist you, but without helpful information, you will make it difficult for us as we are not mind readers.

We value you as part of our Adobe Express community and want to thank you in advance for all your efforts in cooperating with us and providing feedback to make Adobe Express better.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10. It does not matter if I am an using Chrome or Edge.

janee_0-1700937444733.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

We will need the speed test done from the device you are using to access the Adobe Express desktop version, and also, remember to kindly include the video to reproduce your issue.

Many Thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already sent the speed test screen shot.

Want me to make a video? Sounds like you just want me jump through hoops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

Please run a speedtest from this link, as Speedtest.net provides more accurate data.

The video is required for us to see how long it takes for the webpage to load.

You may want to consider Vimeo Record as it's the easiest option to screen record and would only require you to add the extension to your Chrome browser.

Please follow this link to add Vimeo Record as an extension to your chrome browser. 

Kindly provide us with the following information, as it seems like we are still missing these:

• A screenshot of your speed test

• Name and Model of the device you are accessing Adobe Express.

(You can copy the details when you type PC Info into your desktop search bar on the bottom left and copy the Device specifications. You then can exclude the device and Product ID from the device specifications.)

• The browser's most recent version, if you're using Chrome, (You can find the details by clicking on the 3 Vertical Dots in the upper right corner. Scroll down and Hover over the Help option, then click on About Google Chrome in the new open menu. A new window appears that provides information about the browser. You will see the Chrome version below the browser name.)

Apologies in advance.

• Also, kindly share with us the times you usually access Adobe Express (Weekday & time).

• Does Adobe express appear to be generally slow? Or only become slow during specific weekdays or times or when trying to do a particular task? e.g., When trying to access the Adobe Express webpage, open projects, create new projects, create a new template, when trying to upload or download, etc.

• If the slowness only occurs when trying to upload or download a project, can you let us know what type of project format these generally are and share a downloaded project with us via DM?

Thank you in advance for your contribution to the Adobe Express community.

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still trying to give the run around. You keep on asking me to do all this stuff, which I have already did.

You just don't want to admit it is you, and not me.

I am not the only one that is having problems.

Adobe just loves to blame their customers, instead of fixing their stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having the same problems sometimes with Adobe Express it seems to lag and unresponsive and I think that Internet connection is one of its factor but if you know that you have a strong internet connection and the website is still unresponsive you can check your laptop task manager to see if your processor and RAM have still a lot of percentage to process application because it can affect your laptop/Pc performance that sometimes it can cause an unresponsive application or websites.

Kind regards, 

Julius

- Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet speed, CPU and Ram is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Saul22601443frm9,

Thank you for your efforts in providing us with the information.

Kindly contact our team here, and they will be able to assist you with your request!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do these people even listen to feedback, or people complaints, and issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines