Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

In troubleshooting this issue, users have found that previous projects to load after clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito," (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) or similar window. Projects should be available normally afterward.

Other users have reported success by logging into the mobile app, and then logging back into the browser version using a new "Icognito" or "Private" browser window.            

Please try these techniques in troubleshooting this issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, eu me chamo Emmanuel

Sou do Brasil, e sou usuário desse aplicativo a mais de  quatro anos, e hoje ele não abre os meus projetos anteriores. Gostaria de uma solução urgente, pois estou as portas de um evento e o programa não responde os meus comandos.

Atenciosamente

Emmanuel Brendo Santos da Silva

emmanuelsantos2817@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not working for me, I'm in big trouble, I haven't been able to recover months of work. And It got me behind on a major project. I've asked help, They told me to move my files to the new version of the app and still nothing. This is an app we pay for therefore if it's not working I should get a refund for the past 3 months of struggles.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have lost all my recent files working in Adobe Express. They are not under recent or your stuff and I have tried refreshing and trying private mode. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried all of these still not loading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Otto33740459gjpt 

This is a really old post. Please check more recent posts relevant to the new version of Adobe Express: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/old-express-files-gone/m-p/14016699#M10937

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2024 Sep 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, but no dice. None of my files will open in Adobe Express. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, private windows; tried Adobe's custom DNS; nothing works. This has started happening out-of-the-blue with no changes otherwise on my end.

Btw, I am a full subscription Adobe subscriber for our NPO and use Express for our collateral — on deadline. I am now letting one of our agency sponsors know we have ongoing issues with Adobe and will have to rebuild their work in Canva. Not a good look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Olá 

eu não estou conseguindo editar arquivos compartilhados comigo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines