• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete Logo

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using abobe creative cloud express, I am not able to delete logos from existing logos library

There was a previous thread but I have tried this option but there is no way to delete the logos. Its getting annoying as some are old logos that i need to get rid off. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Thanks! Hopefully, this will help you. Let us know!

Logos have to be deleted on the web, it can’t be done on iOS (I hope it's not your case!). You have to log into your account at express.adobe.com and then go to the Brands view, then tap the brand you want to edit. Inside the Logos section for that brand, you can delete individual logos:

image (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JcWee, 

I can hear your frustration! I'm really sorry this is happening.

Can you let us know which thread you are referring to so we know what you have tried already?

Do you get any messages? 

Thanks, we'll get to the bottom of it! 

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, JcWee, 

That other thread is to vote up the idea... I don't see any specific option on it. 

I can delete created logos from my phone's library. Could this be an option for you? How are you working exactly? What's your config? 

Cheers, 

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gwen, 

I am working on PC, so using the Web version. 
I have also just downloaded Creative Cloud Express from my app store, but in the app, i am also unable to delete logos. When i press and hold over a logo, it does not give me any options to delete them.  

b0a82271-bd2a-4e1c-ab5d-21c7f85fdf52.jpg
Thanks

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Hopefully, this will help you. Let us know!

Logos have to be deleted on the web, it can’t be done on iOS (I hope it's not your case!). You have to log into your account at express.adobe.com and then go to the Brands view, then tap the brand you want to edit. Inside the Logos section for that brand, you can delete individual logos:

image (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines