Copied

Unable to upload created fonts
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as of this morning this is still an issue for me as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For uploading a custom font please contact the admin of your organization. The custom fonts for enterprise users can only be uploaded from the admin console.

Let me know if that works for you!

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/custom-fonts.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Admin added the custom font and it is available on all desktop apps but not in Express, which is a webapp. In the previous version I was able to do this, now it is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Janet318863199ddq - Another user was able to resolve this issue by adding their font through CC Desktop. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/can-t-upload-fonts/idi-p/14027140 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked at their workaround but it still does not work. With the new interface, I cannot upload my own font from my computer. I need the font Trebuchet but Adobe does not have this font in any of their packages. It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines