• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access denied

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I wanted to generate an image but none of the images loaded. When I reloaded the website I got the message "Sorry, your access has been denied. You are ineligible to use this product pr service due to the Service Ineligiblity Requirements."
I tried using different browsers and different PCs but nothing worked. 

I don't know if I wrote something wrong and got banned but I don't think so.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dario24612674ka9c, as long as you are 18 years old, you should be able to access the system. If you *think* you wrote something wrong, it's possible you did get banned. An Adobe employee can possibly look into your case if you continue to be shut out. Meanwhile, try logging all the way out of Adobe and the Creative Cloud app everywhere (sounds as though you have more than one system). Close everything, even restarting your system, and then logging back in with your Adobe ID and trying again. Since you've already been using Firefly successfully, it's possible you are just experiencing a cache or glitch. The site was experiencing problems with access for some users the past day or so. Let us know how it's going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check that you are eligible to access Firefly

• Must be 18 years or older
  • Adobe services and products cannot be used in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, or the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics.
  • Firefly is not available include Russia, Belarus and China

Votes

Translate

Translate