• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flags

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask him to put, for example, the flag of the Dominican Republic, in the 10 times I tried it, you always put the colors of other countries such as Spain, etc. I tried with the flag of Mexico, only its emblem was fine, but the colors were wrong, I tried Argentina. the same colors of other flags.I just uploaded what the flag of the Dominican Republic looks like... I just uploaded what the flag looks like right now. thankyou

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Thank you for the feedback. The quality of our models will improve with time, and generated content will better respect the prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. The quality of our models will improve with time, and generated content will better respect the prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no crea una bandera horizontal, de colores amarillo, verde, azul, ondeanda por el viento en el cielo azul

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate