• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection of images

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your software rejects many images that are not innapropriate in any way. In fact many of the images it rejects I already made on firefly, so what gives? Really limits my possibilities. ALso when I get creative with my upload pictures the software cannot handle and can't seem to make it work. I think it needs a bigger brain.

examples below of images I made on firefly it rejects.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JS!

Hmm, that's strange, I just tried your images as a comp reference and received no rejections.

Firefly Fog in the background; A young female vampire on the edge of a castle; wearing leather and d (14).jpg

What are the prompts you were using? That's the only thing I can think of causing this. Are you using the word "blood" in your prompt? I know that gets rejected. You have to reword that to get what you want.

And these pictures you upload that " the software cannot handle", what are those? I do very complex images and haven't personally run in to that. Are the file sizes too big?

Post your prompts here and those pictures that are giving you problems and I'll take a look at them. I do vamps all the time, so who better to help you than me lol.

If you want, message me and I can help you there. No worries...

Firefly Fog in the background; A young female vampire on the edge of a castle; wearing leather and d (5).jpg

Just remember we can't post bloody images here lol!

Votes

Translate

Translate