• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to make a word in colorful teddy plush but it says me it is against the guidelines. 

So I tried to say fur instead. That worked but didn't give me the result I wanted. 

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. We realize our filters may be considered too strict for some users and are investigating ways to improve this experience. Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on images or use the blue "Share Feedback" button to let us know if a prompt was incorrectly blocked. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

TracyH_0-1680204103439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. If you think the words you have used don't violate our content guidelines or should not be omitted from your prompt, please use the Report tool under the "..." menu or the blue "Share Feedback" button on the "Can't Load" monkey screen, to notify us of the problem and provide a brief explanation of what occurred in the text field. We will see if corrections can be made. We may revisit our decision not to show the word(s) wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 156 Replies 156
156 Comments
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A word "desolate" is a NG word. How about use "devastated" instead of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desolate and devasted are different concepts, but if the word is already blacklisted there's no much point in arguing sematics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SanDiegoDude At this time, you will not be banned based on your prompt history. We understand that context and intent are not being interpreted by our model at this time which causes some confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ladislav5E5A We will be removing 'brutalism' from our banned list. This will likely get pushed out in our next release. Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sometimes informed by Firefly that one or more words in my prompt have been removed, but I have no idea which ones.

For example, the following prompt contains a filtered word, but it's very difficult to know which word has been removed - maybe it was a critical word that will affect an important part of the image generation, I don't know.

"Breathtaking sunset scene, sky painted with warm hues of pink, orange, and gold. Sun dipping below horizon, casting warm glow on landscape. Foreground filled with wildflowers in vibrant shades of purple, yellow, and red swaying in a gentle breeze. In distance, mountain range with jagged peaks and valleys shrouded in misty haze. Winding river runs through valley, reflecting the colors of the sky. In the foreground, a lone figure adds a sense of scale and depth to the image."

I hope the suggestions helps

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Firefly dosen't like the word "stampede".

Ha ha ha ha........

But it's good to know that the "experience for all our users" is now "safe".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like a bug rather than a feature...

"a woman in a C-pose"

woman-in-cpose.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the "Share feedback" button to let us know your prompt was incorrectly blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wooden hiking bridge with natural timber handrails with bark arching over a babbling river with snow peaked mountain with ominous storm clouds rolling in at sunset, compressed depth of field

This was the search query that violated the community guidelines?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We removed "ominous" from our list of omitted words. It will likely get pushed live in our next release. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This phrase "a cavalier king charles spaniel wearing a united kingdom flag bowler hat and tie" pops up the message that one or more words violate Firefly user guidelines and were removed.
What it doesn't tell me is what word and I can't really see why the text I'm entering would generate the warning message
However Firefly still generates 4 images for me based on the phrase i have used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the thumbs down button and "Tell us more" to let us know part of the prompt was incorrectly blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem. I don't know which part of the prompt was incoreectly blocked. The response doesn't tell you what the ofending word was and even although I got the warning it still rendered what I  asked for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, 29 April 2023_9h42m8s_001_Adobe Firefly (Beta) and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft Edge.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a handicapped person on a wheelchair and i wanted to make a sticker for my wheelchair in firefly but it says that it violates your terms.

Phrase used "the handicapped symbol on a sticker" - One or more words violate Firefly user guidelines and were removed.

How does the word handicapped - which I have to use every day of my life everywhere while in a wheelchair - is violating your guidelines?

This feels like discrimination because I wanted to make something related to my health issues and I'm unable because someone found technical terms for people like me offensive.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sucks.
Have you tried terms like: disabled, wheelchair bound?
Maybe it's only accepting woke approved terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anitaphotographynl_0-1683030604900.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback. "Handicapped" has been flagged as a potentially derogatory term. We have shared your concerns with various internal teams for discussion and to see if any corrections can be made

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a wheelchair also.  Handicapped isn't aderogatory term by itself.  Yes, it can be used that way.  It needs to be allowed.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried my first ever text to image using the very first prompt I used when testing Night Cafe, just to see the difference. It was "The Grim Reaper throwing a frisbee made of fire over the desolate landscape of hell" - and guess what I got the anoying monkey.

Ok... maybe "hell" was the 'bad' word (but who knows as it doesn't actually tell you). Maybe the religious types feel they have a copyright on that one so I went with Tartarus instead. Nope, got the monkey again... So now I'm wondering if it wasn't "hell" after all, maybe it was "grim reaper" or just "reaper"? Will play more later as work is calling right now, but it would be reallllly helpful if you told us what word Adobe somehow found offensive so we could more easily tune our prompts!

Oh an words are not offensive, the people who use those words to hurt others are offensive so maybe start using the AI smarts to start looking at context rather than just banning whole chuncks of the dictionary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The word "handicapped" isn't derogatory in any way for us. Instead of asking normal people what is or isn't offensive in multiple pointless meetings you should find someone handicapped in your company and ask them if they find it offensive.

I hate when someone is offended on someone's behalf. We are handicapped, not 5 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering why Pepe the frog is a word that violates the guidelines? Is pepe a bad word? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prompt is: "Ali Baba in front of the door of the cave of the 40 thieves".

A picture is worth 1000 words:

Capture_005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture_007.png

Votes

Translate