• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install fonts due to conflict.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the font Monserrat but we use the creative cloud the Monserrat does not appear, it defaults to Arial.

We confirmed that the font is not embedded within the PDF file, open the PDF file and press Ctrl-D. Open the Fonts pane and scroll down looking for "DavidD". Next, to the font name, it should not say (embedded). That would confirm that the problem is due to the font not being installed on your system.When I have performed this Ctrl-D – Monserrat does not appear as an option.

When trying to install it says that it cannot donwload due to conflict  - see attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

I actually just fixed mine this morning. 

I uninstalled the font via the control panel and then reinstalled it via the Adobe Creative Cloud app. All seems to be working fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Go to fonts and uninstall the font with similar name . Then install from Adobe Creative Cloud -Fonts. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to fonts and uninstall the font with similar name . Then install from Adobe Creative Cloud -Fonts. I hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Tried to find the files in Finder (Mac), but no such files. Closed all the fonts in Adobe CC, rebooted again. Only thing I noticed was that the conflicting font (AutoPro in my case) was not showing in the deactivated list. So I installed it again, not working.

In the meantime (because this is time-consuming) I bought the font and installed it with FontXplorer, at least that works. 

I would still like to resolve the issue fonts conflicting in CC, so please let me know what to do next.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggested steps, Fortunato Creativo. We appreciate your collaboration. I have logged a bug for your issue so that our engg. team can investigate it further.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from the team or if they need more information from you.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fortunato Creativo,

Hope you're doing well!

The team would like to know a few more details-

1. Is this the only problem with the Auto Pro-family and its children?
2. If you try to open "Font Book" do you see Auto Pro family anywhere installed in the list?
3. Are the fonts not available in the CC product font list such as Photoshop, Indesign etc?

We are trying our best to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fortunato Creativo,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Is your issue resolved? Please feel free to share the details asked above to continue to help you further.

We will try our best to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was back in PS today, and now totally updated on Version history here in the office.... and 'Bingo'!... right back where we started. Fonts are not loading from some older documents/image files being loaded. All caches cleared. Steps 1-4 noted above completed. Bang... again. Fonts not loading. Been here now 3-1/2 hours working on this to be able to work in four projects. Sooooooo... frustrating. Heading back to the Corel platform so I can meet deadlines. Adobe is losing money from us on this one issue. Sad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA are you folks purposely not fixing this ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine too fixed after deleting from windows and installing in creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue now, with the Calibri font, so in attempting to use the suggested fix, I found that Windows 11 Control Panel won't let me delete/uninstall the font as it is a system font and cannot be removed. 

Is there anything else new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines