• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects and Media Encoder 2022 Render problem (SOLUTION)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to solve here by clearing the cache in After Effects (see print below).
Open After Effects and go to:
- EDIT > Preferences > Media & Disk Cache > Clean Database & cache

after-effects-preferences.jpg

 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renato,

We appreciate you sharing the workaround that helped you. We're sure many other users will benefit from this.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works! Thank you, and I will try more times to see if it's really work for every times 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back here to report it's not working always and didn't work on another MacBook, so waiting for a fix update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really. Yesterday I opened another project and the problem came back. I redid the procedure and it didn't solve. I can't understand what happens. Unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy: QC hasn't been doing their job as they should. It's not new that Adobe has been releasing new verisions full of bugs. As if quantity mattered more than quality!

Ah the good old days where they didn't mind postponing a release for YEARS for the sake of the quality 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me either. 

Only workaround I can think of is exporting MOV from AFX and then import into Premiere and export from there. Really annoying. 

I wonder why would Adobe remove the option of exporting mp4 from AFX itself? would be really helpful now if you're working with big files 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seemed to only work a few times and then went back to the same issue. Waiting to see if Adobe puts out a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines