• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't access the help link that you mentioned here. Could you please reach out to me instead? It's so frustrating and my deadline for the XD assignment is knocking at the door!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sanjana Ruhan29455839x9wu,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are on an enterprise team license, then we would request you to please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html.

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chatting through the admin console.

Our support team would be happy to help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA , I've tried using the contact page but it's taken me to the adobe creative cloud where adobe xd is still not there. (I have the free version of creative cloud.)

Thanks!

Ben29270498j0xz_1-1682317336132.png

my problem or also the same for new users. 

Ben29270498j0xz_0-1682317319728.png

Ben29270498j0xz_2-1682317457027.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ben29270498j0xz were you able to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded CC v5.10.0.573 today and there was no Adobe XD installer. I contacted Adobe support and received two links to Adobe XD installer (Mac, Win) and installed them. It turned out to be an older version and I couldn't open projects I have already created :|. My question to Adobe is, what is the reason for removing Adobe XD from the CC list? When will this issue be fixed? Why should I again lose money for projects that are not delivered on time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ASoB57,

We are sorry for the frustration. I see you have Creative Cloud all-app plans. The team is actively working on the User IDs who are unable to see XD after having the CC all-app plan. We will keep you posted with the update on the bug.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Harszika. You didn't answer my question and didn't provide a solution to the AdobeXD user community problem. Please share the links to download the latest version of AdobeXD (win, mac) since the main source, CC, has a temporary problem with it.

PS. Why are you testing the software on ALL your users and not on a dedicated testing group? Why do I have to wait until you find a misplaced dot in the code? And if Adobe is so quick to publish unverified versions, I think adding the "Undo CC update" option is a HIGHLY desirable functionality in CC, don't you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely understand what you're saying. However, I cannot share the installer over a public post, and also, the installer is a workaround for the customers who are trying to install XD and use it for the first time with a paid plan. 

I agree that the existing customers collaborating would need the installer for the latest version, but that is not available yet.

I am sharing all the impacted customer IDs with the product team, who are actively working towards fixing the issue.

I will actively share any updates I will receive from the product team end.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika,
I need AdobeXD for work. When I ask for the latest version, I mean the last one provided to CC users. If you can't share the link publicly, you can always send me a message with the download link. Have you checked my CC plan? You know what account and email I have.

From my backup copy, I see that the last version of AdobeXD installed on my previous computer was v56.1.12.1. That's the version of AdobeXD I need (or a newer version if it has been released) to be able to open my saved projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with the team if they can share with me the XD 56.1 version so that I can share it with you. I will send you the link as soon as I get it from the team.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I am contacting from Service Desk of an IT company. We have users who want XD and we are able to assign license also, however they are unable to download the app from Creative cloud as it doesnt show there.

I would not like to share the details of the company or user here on a public forum, but is there a way we can connect in a confidential manner to address this isusue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mohit29299028062s,

Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a private message. Please check and revert.

I will be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please I need the install link Thank you Please send it here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Esa29312209tfm9,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the problem. I have shared your Adobe ID for investigation. I will share the updates with you shortly, once I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Esa29312209tfm9,

Thank you for being patient. Could you please try and confirm if you are able to see XD now? We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please get the link as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amanda,

I found out you can get it here: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/xd

This will prompt to open CC, and when you accept it will immediately start downloading Xd.

Enjoy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LorikHowest , I'm getting Page Not Found on that link. Is it working for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working for me, as you can see on the screenshot this is what you should get:

LorikHowest_0-1698331319592.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe make sure you have CC already installed (Creative Cloud desktop app)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, the issue is that you first need to make sure you're signed in on https://creativecloud.adobe.com/

After you've done that, then you should be able to open the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Please let me know what details are required to share the installation file
of Adobe xd

Mohit Alla
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did the support provide you with the link to the software I asked for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, I've the same problem. As I see you could solve my problem sending me a direct message, hopefully with a link to download XD.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kissbill,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. I have shared your account details with our product team, who is actively working on fixing the Adobe ids at the backend. 

I will let you know here as soon as the team resolves the issue for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines