• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Siema czy możesz sie zajebać

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, i have a valid XD subscription and XD is not in my creative cloud.

Thanks,

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Having the same issue. This is a business account. I have access to everything else, but do not see XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe XD as well for work but not seeing it as an option on Adobe CC. Can someone please help resolve this? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am also having this issue. I have a student account through my school. It shows that the app is included in my plan but I can't see or download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too have the CC enterprise all apps plan, but there is now where either in the CC desktop app or at https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/
How can I get the installation file? That is the whole reason we purchased CC all apps for our team.

Please help! and Thanks!!

Kim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access or find a place to download a trial version for Adobe XD only. I am looking to take some training courses but cannot seem to find out where to download. The links I did find said they were not available in my region. I'm currently signed into a personal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm having the same issue. I've just joined a new organisation with an Enterprise account, All Apps, and am required to use XD for my job role. I can't see it in the list of available apps, either in the CC desktop app or in browser. The direct link someone provided no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ellin295965823nfd,

We are sorry for the trouble. Please ensure you're logged in with your Enterprise/Company account to see XD. If you still don't see XD, then please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: Enterprise Support.

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chatting through the admin console.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am also having the same issue with not being able to access Adobe XD. My account has been added to the company plan today so I should have access, and when looking at the account it says that I should have acccess, but it's not appearing either in my apps list. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vladimir29598417jiou,

We are sorry for the frustrating experience. Please ensure you're logged in with the Teams account to see XD. If you still don't see XD, please connect with us directly using our contact us page so that the team can look into your account from the backend. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I also have the same issue. I cannot locate or see any way to download Adobe Xd, even using the link mentioned in this thread to do so. My company's plan has All Apps listed, and Xd is in that list, but I cannot locate the app in either the Creative Cloud desktop app or the website to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HeatherK,

We are sorry for the frustrating experience. Please ensure you're logged in with the Teams account to see XD. If you still don't see XD, please connect with us directly using our contact us page so that the team can look into your account from the backend. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue and was able to solve this by calling customer support and their team gave me an individualized link to download XD. They noted many users had been experiencing this issue and that they were working on a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

My company has bought a complete CC package but I can't see Adobe XD in the list to download.

Check the attachments

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.02.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-27 at 12.03.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just sad. As a new user, I've spent half of the day trying to figure out what's wrong. Great experience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on here!!!?? I am having hte same issue. My company just got me the subscription and XD is nowhere to be found! I have wasted countless hours on this stupid thing and I hear it isn;t evenb a very good program. Can someone point me to a way to download this app. Its not online, its not in the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mateusz29615666wg8c@Justin29622722w7zd 

We are sorry for the frustrating experience. Please ensure you're logged in with the Teams account to see XD. If you still don't see XD, please connect with us directly using our contact us page so that the team can look into your account from the backend. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i already did all that. I was on a call with yoru support team and they were not helpful. They could nto figure out why it was not working. That went on for a long time. Eventually I had to move on with my day and use different software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Justin29622722w7zd,

Thank you for sharing the info. I checked your case details, and it looks like the team has replied to you over email. You can reply to them back over the email. I am also getting your ID checked with the team for further investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AbdulAvaze,

We are sorry for the trouble. Please ensure you're logged in with your Enterprise/Company account to see XD. If you still don't see XD then please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: Enterprise Support.

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chatting through the admin console.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying to install Adobe XD but could not find it. Please help, thank you in advanced!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This had been extremely annoying for me and I have just been using a free Figma account in the meantime but one message I stumbled upon said that it wasn't compatible with my machine. I can't remember where I saw that but that may be part of the issue. I'm getting a new work laptop and I'm hoping that magically fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lee29689741s182,

We are sorry for the trouble. Please ensure you are logged in with your Teams account, where you would be able to see XD. If you still don't see XD, please connect with us directly using our contact us page so that the team can look into your account from the backend.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find Adobe XD also, neither on the website or inside the CC app.

I'm on Windows 11, AMD 16-core latest gen 7950X cpu, 64GB DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3080ti GPU, 4TB of disk space.

This experience has been ridicolous! I mean its like there is not even a proper website link to downloading the trial or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines