• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just got an enterprise account and I can't find the XD anywhere. 

Could someone please support because my colleagues have the XD but it seems I can't see it in my Apps although it says its included in my plan. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same exact situation. My org can see it, but I was added to the same plan but cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am not able to download or see Adobe XD anywhere in my CC as well. So, I am currently facing the same issue that the folks above. Have any of their issues been resolved at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I am trying to download XD for the first time in my MacBook but not able to find XD in CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dhruv30434697jnea ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through a private message by clicking on my name. I'll get your account checked and will update you.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also not able to find adobe xd for download in cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find XD in my Creative Cloud as well. My team has an existing XD subscription and I was added to it. I have logged in several times but still the same. I attached the search result here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rianat30726353b9gb,

Thank you for reaching out. Your account looks fine from the backend. Please ensure you're logged in with your business account to see XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem. I am signed into my Creative Cloud with my work account. We have confirmed that XD is included in this account, but it cannot be found anywhere. Can't see it in the Creative Cloud app, can't find it in the browser. I can send you a screenshot that shows it is included in my plan. How are we supposed to find and download Adobe XD?  

This is incredibly frustrating and I can't find any way to contact somone at Adobe directly. If anyone could provide any support it would be very much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this URL:

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd

If no luck, then you should be able to get a download link or standalone installer for XD by using one of the options detailed here:

How to Get the Creative Cloud 2024 Direct Download Links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I click https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd I am
redirect to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop. This page
shows many of the adobe apps, but the XD link is nowhere to be found.

I already have the creative cloud app installed on my computer. It does not
include any way to install Adobe XD.

Can you please send me some specific instructions to download Adobe XD? Or
can you provide a link where I can directly download the adobe XD app which
is supposed to be included in my membership?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the second link in the previous response for how you can do that.

Sorry it's not easier. For some reason, these extra steps are needed now for some customers, and we're trying to help find a way to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @James29278822wy8r,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. We would like to confirm if you were trying to install XD for the first time. It looks like you do not have a prior subscription to any of the Adobe apps or Adobe XD.

I am checking with the team regarding your issue. I will keep you posted.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, confirmed. I was attempting to try/buy XD for the first time. I made an account yesterday for my business to possibly transition over to XD from Sketch. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我找不到 adobeXD。我試圖在 website 和 adobe CC 中找到它。我需要使用它,因為我的任務需要使用它。有人可以給我鏈接或文件給我嗎? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chun Ho29294458twub,

Thank you for reaching out. We would like to confirm if you are trying to install XD for the first time. It looks like you have Individual Subscription (CC All apps).

Let me check with the team and get back to you with an update.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoe kan ik XD gratis gebruiken. Wie kan me uitleggen wat ik daarvoor moet doen? Als het niet gratis kan gebruikt worden is het dan mogelijk om enkel daar een abonnement voor te nemen?

Graag info a.u.b.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some changes to the availability of Adobe XD. There's more information in this thread:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a link to download Adbobe XD?  Every link I followed so far is a dead end.  Has XD been retired?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some changes to its availability. There's more information in this thread:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download adobe xd (free plan), I'm really struggling and am unable to find a way. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Download free Adobe XD | UX/UI design and collaboration tool and click on button to get XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to bother you again, but everytime I click "start for free", it takes me to a page saying "page not found".

Thank you

img of the page below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ben29270498j0xz,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. It looks like you do not have an XD or Creative Cloud all-apps Subscription. If so, then please share your Adobe XD with us or contact us directly using our contact us page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html so that we can help you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why I can see download process. Thanks for info. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines