• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, weird. It didn't show in a search in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App for me either.

And when I go to the Apps tab, to the Categories section on the left, it's not listed under UI and UX.

I do see it, however, when I'm in the Apps tab, go to the Apps section on the left, click All Apps, and scroll through the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response! It's definitely not in my All apps section as you described, which is odd. I'm wondering if their could be an issue with it not showing while in the free membership, as I am now. I planned on purchasing the single app subscription as I had read online, but I'm not even sure how to do that if I can't find a Buy button.. haha. I attached a photo of my All apps view, as well as the view of what's included in my Adobe free membership. Thanks again.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680792152947.pngJames29278822wy8r_1-1680792221605.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see it if you go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop and sign in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not. It is basically a mirror image of the Desktop app. It shows the Available in your plan and Apps to try sections, the XD software is in neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is not working for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app disappeared overnight, so I clicked on your link; i.e. Do you see it if you go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop? It saw it was somehow uninstalled. I clicked install, and within seconds, it was back on my creative cloud desktop, with all my work from yesterday still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the same issue, have not found a solution yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kathi29282328ehlo,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Could you please use your Business account to see XD? It seems like you're logged in with your personal account.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! been trying to find my Adobe XD in CC but I cannot found this app. Been restaring my laptop too. Still not showing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice would be to learn Figma over Adobe XD. As much I as love using it, the long term outlook for the product is not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the honesty. I'm not impressed with how difficult this has been already.
I am moderately invested in Sketch, but needing something for team members that want to edit on Windows. I will look into Figma! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @Chris W. Griffith and it's because Adobe announced their intent to buy Figma that they have stopped developing and promoting Adobe XD. Figma is the most powerful of these design apps with a large user base, so I'd recommend learning it.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention that Figma can import Sketch files.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figma can import Sketch but can’t import Illustrator .AI or Photoshop .PSD document. Something that XD does beautifully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't agree more...it's painful to come back from Figma to XD cause I have to view a client's document...if they won't let us find the download link, how would anyone like to invest time in it...I used to love XD though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find it either! I have been trying to troubleshoot this since this afternoon! Whats going on? I can't even access the XD download page. - says page doesn'y exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kathi29282328ehlo & @vacquah,

We are sorry for the trouble. It looks like you both have Teams and Individual subscriptions, respectively. I have escalated your IDs to the team to check the configuration at the backend. 

I will keep you both posted on the update. I will try my best to help you. 

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnak you. Waiting for your resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @HARSHIKA_VERMA  - any update on this? I see others are getting resolutions from the team. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vacquah,

Thank you for your patience. Please ensure you're logged in with your personal account. Have you used XD or downloaded it before?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in with  my personal account. Even logged out and back in. Still nothing,  I have used it before. But deleted it awhile back and now have a need for it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  @HARSHIKA_VERMA  Just wanted to say I am all set. I can see it now.  Thanks for your help here. Much Appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA I seem to have the same problem with the XD-App.

It's part of my company membership but I can't find it in my personal account. Could you please forward my request to your colleagues so that they can kind of connect my account and the one of my company for me to be able to download the Xd? Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anastasiia2950859151nd,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind trying to login with your company account and see if you are able to see XD?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines