• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue as well. I have the Adobe XD listed in my plan but I am unable to find adobe xd on creative cloud at all. The link that other users have provided does not work for me. It shows a message "It appears you are not eligible to download the app, or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements."

I have checked my system info: 

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz 1.80 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.4 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎5/‎2/‎2023
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

Please help urgently, thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link no longer works; it is stuck loading or crashes the page. Anyone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on this link then it pop up this notification: "It appears you are not eligible to download the app, or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It say's "It appears you are not eligible to download the app, or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise subscription, please contact us directly using this link. If you have a personal subscription, please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User ,

The team is actively working on the User IDs who are unable to see XD after having the CC all-app plan. We will keep you posted with the update on the bug. To the existing customers, please continue to report if you have All Apps plan. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari ,

I'm facing the same issue as well. I have the all apps plan but is unable to find adobe xd on creative cloud at all. The link that other users have provided does not work for me. Please help, thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same issue as well, could you help me to check? thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lee29689741s182,

Thank you for reaching out. Please ensure you are logged in with your Teams account. If you already do, please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that our team can investigate your account from the backend. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA @Rishabh_Tiwari
I am facing this issue too. I'm a new user of CC all app plan and waited for over 48h but the Adobe XD did not appear in the "All apps" section, due to it's in my plan. Please support me as I need it ASAP for my project's deadline.

Also, I tried the link that other users have provided, but it does not work for me. It shows a message "It appears you are not eligible to download the app, or your computer does not meet minimum system requirements." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari,

I'm facing the same issue as well. I have the all apps plan but is unable to find adobe xd on creative cloud at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari  Any updates please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue with installing Adobe XD. I have a team/business account where the plan is covered but I don't see XD being available on CC app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lucyyu ,

Sorry for the delay in response. I see you have an teams subscription, so please ensure you're signed in with the enterprise account. To check that, please sign out from the CC desktop app and sign back in. On signing in, you'll get two options for Account type, Personal & Organizational. Please select the organizational account and check if you can access XD under the all apps section.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having same problem. XD doesn't appear in my CC apps list. This is very frustrating. My enterprise licence is recently renewed. We uninstalled and reinstalled CC and XD disappeared from list. Such a disgrace for Adobe for causing this trouble. I'm still waiting for the solution and all my work is on hold. 

Could someone from Adobe help please?

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do I, here 100+ students not able to work with XD if they didn't download it before. Thank you Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to become visible in the Creative Cloud desktop application.

Please check this FAQ article for more info.

However, if the issue persists and you still cannot see XD, we encourage you to directly contact our support team for assistance. You can do this by visiting our contact us page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html. Our dedicated support team will be more than happy to assist you with resolving this issue. Alternatively, you can also send me a private message by clicking on my profile name, Harshika Verma. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

I can't seem to access the support team? Please can you help my account directly so that I can use XD?

Thanks,

Luke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Luke29345442ngt2,

Could you please try accessing this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html and see if that works?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am in desparate need of help. Same issue as the rest, Adobe XD has vanished from my Creative Cloud All Apps programs and I need to install it on a new machine. Why did it get removed and how do I get it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @len3d88,

Thank you for reaching out. Please ensure you're logged in with the right account. If you still don't see XD, and If you are on an enterprise team license, then we would request you to please create a case or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html.

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chatting through the admin console. The team would be able to help you. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA ,

I'm having the same issue. I tried with a Team account and a personal one, but for both I'm unable to see xd in the list of downloadable apps. Even though it is in my subscription,

Could you help me please?

Thanks in advance,

Lore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lore30658414i08h,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to see XD. I have forwarded your ID to our team for further investigation. They will examine the issue from the backend.

I will provide you with updates as soon as they become available.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lore30658414i08h ,

Thank you for your patience. Would you mind trying to login using your personal Adobe ID and let us know if you are able to see XD now?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines