• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find a download link or the app in CC for Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, anyone else having issues just locating the app download button? I'm trying to transition from Sketch to this and I've been trying for hours at this point with no luck. I even downloaded the Windows Desktop app for CC, and am unable to find it there. Thanks for any help.

James29278822wy8r_0-1680788853614.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hey Guys !
I did it!

I have a Team Profile account, but I don't see Xd there either.

I signed up for my personal CC All app plan with a different account and installed Xd.

And when I log in again with Team ID, it works!

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Update - this web link seems to work: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi All,

We understand the frustration you might be experiencing due to Adobe XD not appearing in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. If you have a valid XD subscription and are unable to find XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account that has access to XD.

For those who are new users, if you've logged in with the right account and still don't see XD, we kindly ask for your patience. Sometimes, it might take around 24-48 hours for XD to

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 331 Replies 331
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here,
Adobe XD is included in my plan, but I can't download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Friday I've been trying to get a link to the adobeXD software I have bundled! to this day I have not received a reply! In addition, Adobe, by a stupid decision, turned off the support chat on its site! Is this some new standard for treating your ADOBE!?!? Who is responsible for such stupid decisions!? I am curious if you will give me back money for delays in projects resulting from your slowness of Adobe! You have my ID, activate AdobeXD in my CC!

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ASoB57 ,

We're so sorry for the trouble. If you do have the All Apps membership and are still unable to see Adobe XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, please DM me your Adobe ID by clicking on my name. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🤣🤣🤣 Hey Rishabh are you kidding me? Are you sending this information as a remedy to a problem for Adobe users? Is my request too difficult to fulfill? I HAVE TO FINISH A PROJECT IN ADOBE XD! I need version 56.0.12.6 (this is the version I created last projects). Adobe chat is not working! No contact with technical support. Rishabh show that you can solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you do have an All Apps membership, so I am getting your account checked. I'll update the discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ASoB57,

We are actively working on your profile. As I informed you in the previous post, we are working on your ID and will share the updates with you as soon as we hear back from the team.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the XD 56. 1 installer link, which is why I cannot provide you with the installer link. 

I saw you also contacted the support team directly, and they have also escalated your ID to the team. 

You will definitely hear an update from us soon.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ASoB57,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please check again and see if you can download XD now? The team has fixed the issue for you.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered the same issue with my company account. I have access to all apps, but I cannot see Adobe XD listed under the all apps page in Creative Cloud and additionally tried a individual xd license. As a result, I cannot install the software.

I have checked my account details and confirmed that I have access to Adobe XD. However, it is not showing up in the list of available apps. I have also tried signing out and signing back in to Creative Cloud, but the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chase29332829qr66,

Thank you for reporting the problem. I have shared your Adobe ID with the team, who is actively working on the issue. I will share the updates with you as soon as I hear back from them.

There is a long list of customers that the team is working on, so we would request you to please trust us as we are working towards fixing the issue.

I am actively monitoring this post to help you in the best possible manner.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HARSHIKA_VERMA and Rishabh_Tiwari, so Adobe XD finally appeared in my CC plan. Unfortunately, the CC application itself doesn't look the best. 🤦‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chase29332829qr66,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please check again and let me know if you are able to see XD now?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD프로그램이 필요한 상황인데 보이지 않습니다 도와주세요

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default29329978tztwah ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe id

{Personal details removed by MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the Adobe ID. I have taken note of your ID and deleted it from here. I have also shared the ID with the team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not showing in my apps catalog. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe xd is missing from listed apps in creative cloud i cant find it? help me!

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @samiullah.aio, you should be able to see XD here: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd Hope this helps!

Edit: Thanks to @Rishabh_Tiwari for clarifying the situation with more accurate information 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link also worked for me! Thanks!  😊 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @samiullah.aio ,

The team is actively working on the User IDs who are unable to see XD after having the CC all-app plan. We will keep you posted with the update on the bug. To the existing customers, please continue to report if you have All Apps plan. 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the reason you guys decided to make this change? I'm on a free starter plan that can still be able to use XD, but some of my colleagues who are new to Adobe that just registered an account and found out XD is not available. DO YOU REALLY WANNA TREAT YOUR USERS THIS WAY???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe appears to have stopped development on XD, in part pending the possible purchase of Figma. As such, they no longer want to promote a product that is not going to have a future. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem. It's in my plan but it's not coming up at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have a full bundle package but XD is not displaying for download?

I've recently got a new Macbook and need to finish off my XD projects, please can this be sorted for me?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing a similar issue here. 

I just installed Adobe creative cloud using my company's all-access ID. But I can't find Adobe XD in my apps or the UI/UX tab on the sidebar navigation. Please help, need it urgently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines