Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 44 when sharing documents in XD.

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some variants of this error message: Error 44:47 and 44:23, 44:63 

Try the solutions in the order in which they are listed. 

• Reduce number of assets in your files and retry 
  • Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 

While we understand that the last two solutions aren't ideal, the team is aware of the issue, and is working towards fixing it. 

To get in touch with Adobe Support for investigation, use this link  Contact Customer Care 

Thanks, 

Preran 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

You're a genius! Thank you! It seems like the issue was with the two of the PNG images I had exported from the same file and was using them as a background image for the overlay transitions to get the auto-animations to work in the prototype as I inteded them to—XD doesn't do a good job with overlay auto-animate transitions. I deleted those images and it finally updated the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Thank you so much!

In my case it was an objact from the adobe library ive built in AI and linked via Library object.

Copy and pasted the vectors and it worked!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 197 Replies 197
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve my problem which was the same error. By process of elimination, I was able to figure out that it had to do with one jpg image in particular that a client had provided to me. I resaved it as a png and the file shared as it should. The file size was actually bigger after resaving as a png, so the size of the file was not the issue. I'm going to try on another file that had the same problem and see if it works. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!  I was running into the same issue. Tried using different computers, different networks, created a new file...

The culprit was, ironically, a jpeg of an artboard that I exported from XD to use in the onboarding.

Check your jpgs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a genius! Thank you! It seems like the issue was with the two of the PNG images I had exported from the same file and was using them as a background image for the overlay transitions to get the auto-animations to work in the prototype as I inteded them to—XD doesn't do a good job with overlay auto-animate transitions. I deleted those images and it finally updated the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

In my case it was an objact from the adobe library ive built in AI and linked via Library object.

Copy and pasted the vectors and it worked!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Preran,

It has been sometime now, do you already have a solution for the 44:23 error while sharing for Development? I just get the same 44:23 error again today 22 Nov. '19. I have XD 24.3.22.2 and CC Sync 4.3.16.14 on Mac.

Please help, thank you:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Widiantoz,

Sorry for the trouble that you are having while sharing for development. The issue is still under investigation & the team is working on it. You may see the improvemnets in the future releases of XD.

However, we'd suggest updating XD to the latest version (24.4.22) and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi harshika, nope. i still have got the same error and the share to development took painfully long. i will have to upload the design specs to Zeplin instead because of these errors. will there be an estimated date of this error fix? it's been awhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dec 17, version: 25.1.12.7 and guess what? Still the same problem: I can´t share a link for my dev team!! the same mesage: Error 44:63

We really need someone to solve this problem because i have the full CC suite (full year price) so it´s unacceptable that i can´t share a link for develop, so i will need to use (again) zeplin to do the work (of course with an extra fee).

And one more thing, i don´t want to split my work for sure!! (not in a smaller file or not in a multiple files)

Thank´s Adobe, Im really angry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing: Can you check the size of your file? If you have a large project file, can you take a backup, try splitting the copy into smaller files and try republishing? Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is 4Mb, about 100 artboards. How do you mean: splitting the copy into smaller files??? The same project, in 2 files? I don't understand that... And generate another link is not good, because people will have many links...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. What I meant was to see if there was a way in which you could split up your artboards into two projects with two separate links without disrupting the workflow? Just to be sure that this is the issue, can you try creating a simple project and see if you run into a similar issue when publishing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have met a similar issue but I only get a notice saying "We can't create this link because your storage is full. Go to Published on the web to remove some links to free up storage." instead of an error code. I tried to google it and found some guy had faced the same issue and have fixed it by contacting the customer service.

My environment:

- Adobe XD (25.1.12)

- Windows 10 (1903, 18362.535)

- GEO located in China

I've tried to share only one artboard but still got the same error. I'm pretty sure my cloud storage is totally empty and a global proxy (either to Hong Kong or to the U.S.) is correctly set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload my file of Adobe XD but an error keeps popping up even I replaced the file with another one and once i try to update a content for existed file the error keeps popping up as well. 

I have read that i can devide the file into parts but it's not professional and practical way for my team to work with. 

so please support me to get a solution to share the needed files with my technical team. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhammad, 

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657 and if that doesn't help, please get in touch with our support team for real time assistance using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Let us know if you face any trouble. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to create a developer link. It goes to 100, and then shows "unknown error" code 44:63. This is so annoying as its ruining my work. 

Things that I tried to fix the issue:

• Updated to latest version 
  • Tried different account. 
  • Tried uploading without "downloadable assets" first and then checking it. 
  • Tried removing a bunch of art boards and updating the link. 

I'm running xd on macos Catalina. 

NOTHING WORKED!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy New Year!

Please follow instruction from this converstion.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-63-while-sharing-in-xd/td-p/10792564

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it only with this file or with  any file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this file, I couldnt get it fixed no matter what hacks I tried from forums. It has around 117 artboards and are mobile designs. I get this error on and off while creating link, But it seem to go away after a few tries usually. Still its really unpredictable and inefficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this file. Would you mind uploading the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud & upload the file to a shared location & share with me over a private message so that we can investigate at our end?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an on and off issue for one specific file but now It completely won't work.

I'm unable to update the development link for one of my files as I click update link then it shows progress indicator and then gets stuck at 100% for 10+ minutes then it is showing Error 44:76 or sometimes 44:63 

I've tried these solutions from the forum:

- Split the file into two (The new split file works as expected but the older one doesn't work)

- Turned off Asset Export

None of these solutions works.

If it was network issue then other files wouldn't update as well but other files are updating as expected. 

This is really slowing down our process with the development team.

My Adobe XD Version 25.1.12.7 , Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.20.55 running on macOS Catalina 10.15.2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. We understand it could be annoying for you.  We will try our best to make things working for you. Would you mind confirming if you have tried the solutions mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10838960?

If yes, and nothing worked, please try copying everthing from the prototype mode & paste into a new document. Let us know if that helps.

For immediate assistance, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response @Harshika.

Yes, I tried all the solutions mentioned in https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10838960 and none worked.

The thing which worked for me was: 

- Copy half of the artboards 

- Paste it into new file and create link

- Copy rest of the artboards

- Paste that into a new file as well and create a link

- Discard the old/original file

Note: there are no interactions in any of the artboards.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear the issue is resolved and thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you!. We'll share this feedback with the team but please let us know if you experience any trouble in the future. 

We're happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I did was update the software and it will not allow me to share anything anymore. I have not changed my system or the art on the XD document. I keep on getting Error 44:47. I looked at the “Troubleshooting by error codes” section on your site, and do not understand the first step at all (way over my head). Again, the art is the same, it is a single page and I had absolutely no difficulty sharing prior to this last update....need help and need it ASAP please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines