• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while sharing the document "We can't upload your document to Creative cloud right now" (XD 41)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when I try to share the document for co-editing. I tried reinstalling XD to current/latest version, previous version, restarted machine. Nothing worked. Using XD (41.0.12) on Window 10. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Maybe is a temporal issue with Adobe servers. If your problem continues, please sign out and sign in again in the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already tried the sign out/in CC and that didn't resolve the issue. It was indeed a server issue at Adobe. Their message is attached... 

arnaudm85489527_0-1623433371240.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"it will be resolved in sometime"? Doesn't provide much hope for a quick resolution. In the meantime, I saved files locally and shared the physical files with the recipient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue while sharing the file. If yes, then I would suggest checking the cloud storage as shown in the screenshot below-

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1623632632063.png

If there is no issue with cloud storage, I would suggest signing out of XD and Creative Cloud app, restart the machine, and then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, something is broken with Adobe. Is there a place we can raise a direct support request do you know @marliton ? Only it's stopping me share the work out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue for several days now. The app is up to date, and I have signed out and back in many times. Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, re-install does nothing. There's clearly a bug going on here, I have loads of storage left.

danc15793338_0-1624214755313.png

danc15793338_1-1624214770830.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I am having the same problem. But I also found a workaround by sharing the document over the creative cloud client in the "your work" section. Might work for you as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing - this workaround does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! Worked a charm - really appreciate you sharing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you share from the "your work" section? I can select a document but don't see the option to share. TIA!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to right-click the document to see the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! I was looking at the "your work" section inside of the XD hompage, realized now you're talking about the Creative Cloud app. Wow! Thanks a ton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the creative cloud app you can also access your work from here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration. We would request you to please share a few more details like-

• Are you working in an enterprise network?
  • Does that happen with local files?
  • Please generate Adobe logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

We will try our best to escalate the issue for further investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA much appreciated.

1. No, personal

2. The bug is with cloud files and attempting to share to co-editors from inside XD

* When I attempt to share a local file (just to check) it asks me to first save it as a cloud file which is expected behaviuor

3. Will send now.

Best, DanC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA 

Afraid it wont' let me message you on here, it says message limit reached (see below)

Maybe add me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/dancourse/ and I will message them there.

Best, DanC

danc15793338_0-1624435558246.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danc15793338,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind updating XD to 41.1 version and let us know if that works?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Version 41.1 and still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi estherr59702326,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind telling me if you're unable to invite or you're getting error while sharing the file "We can't upload your document to Creative cloud right now?

Could you please share the XD file with me over a PM so that I can escalate the issue to the team? Please also share the screenshot of your About XD info page.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I get the error when I click "share to invite". It happens across all files. I've attached a screenshot of my About XD.

Thanks,

Esther

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Would you mind generating Adobe logs and upload the logs to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM? Please also share your system specification and the XD file for testing purposes. If possible, please create a short video showing the error message? 

We'll do our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines