• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect error: Unable to call "setValue" because of parameter 1. Value is undefined.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,
I'm trying to import a figma screen into After effects using AEUX and it keeps showing this script error.
After Effect error: Unable to call "setValue" because of parameter 1. Value is undefined.
Any help please??

TOPICS
Error or problem , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on the script or the cojntent you are trying we can't really tell you much. Start by checking your settings on Figma and re-export from there. To me it simply sounds they are blindly converting a CSS style or such and then it creates something that isn't even supported in AE. That would be a bug on their end.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, has anyone found a solution to this , i have just been struck with this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's an AEUX issue, that's probably a question for motiondesign@google.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines