• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects and PPro footage flickers green

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a MacBookPro Retina 15" Mid 2014, with NVidia Geforce GT 750M 2GB. 2,5 GHz Quad-i7. macOS BigSur 11.7.9 (which is the latest macOS running on this device). Graphics card also on latest update. 

I've tried switching off accellerated on import .and the purging ..but does not work for me?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the_siggo!

Sorry about the issue. What's the source of the media files that you're editing? Does it happen with all footage?

Could you share the screenshot of the issue? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Kartika thank you for prompt ...I've attached the AEffect project ...the footage is from a screen capture software I'm using called 'Filmora 12' ...the footage is .mp4 ...using XDCAMEX codec by the looks

Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 7.08.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-16 at 7.08.39 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Holy Smokes!!!! ...this worked!!!! 

In AE ....Go to File, Project Settings, Video Rendering and Effects, and select Mercury Software Only.

I restarted and imported the offending footage into AE again and the green flicker was gone!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines