Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.


AME could not read from the source

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! i am currently struggling to render my latest after effects project into media encoder. i did everything normally, as i always do; i added my project to the AME queue, and clicked the play button at the top right of the screen to start the rendering process. but this time, TextEdit opens up and shows me the following:

 

- Source File: /Users/charlotte/Desktop/aep/maskman_AME/tmpAEtoAMEProject-Comp 1_1.aep
- Output File: /Users/charlotte/Desktop/maskman.mp4
- Preset Used: Match Source - High bitrate
- Video:
- Audio:
- Bitrate:
- Encoding Time: 00:00:00
04/27/2021 11:33:56 PM : Encoding Failed
------------------------------------------------------------

Could not read from the source. Please check if it has moved or been deleted.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

i have tried several times, and looked for solutions for hours but nothing seems to be solving my issue. please help me!

 

i am using adobe after effects & AME 2020 on MacOS big sur 11.2.3

thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

73

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021
i have found the issue! this forum shows a list of plugins that cause a certain glitch in AME, and i seem to have used one of those plugins in my project. all i had to do to fix the issue was precompose the layers together, including the one where the glitched plugin is used on.i could then requeue my project in AME and render it with my usual settings.

Likes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have found the issue!

 

this forum shows a list of plugins that cause a certain glitch in AME, and i seem to have used one of those plugins in my project.

 

all i had to do to fix the issue was precompose the layers together, including the one where the glitched plugin is used on.

i could then requeue my project in AME and render it with my usual settings.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines