Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animations not loading in the center of the composition

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

default7e5bxts0vzj7_0-1657656303512.png

The screenshot will show the animation that I wanted to load on my composition (where my cursor is)

If you then look at the composition, the animation loads at the corner of my composition with the anchor point strangely in the center. 

Not sure why this is starting to happen now

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit: My cursor is not visible. But the animation I selected is the 'transparent text' option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Layer 1? That's a comp that looks much bigger than the composition frame size. How did you bring it into the timeline? Without workflow details and some specifics about the nested comp (Layer 1). I have no idea what is going on. When you drop any new asset from the Project Panel, including Compositions, Solids, Images, and Footage, the anchor point is always in the middle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rick

Yes, im talking about Layer 1, and the anchor point is in the middle but the actual asset loads in the corner of the screen, so when I have to manually change the position of the anchor point to the center of the asset each time, otherwise scaling and positioning acts funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It/s quite difficult to work out what's happening, but my guess is that this 3rd party plugin (AtomX ?) is configured in a way which is causing the issue.  Is the asset traditionally used in landscape, i notice this is a portrait comp and maybe it uses expressions to set the position and these are being thrown off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mostly your comp use some auto-resize expression which can cause this issue, try to check if you have any expression on your composition 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines