• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C4D Lite file when imported to After Effects changes 3d elements to yellow and black???

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a huge issue where after effects is changing my C4D Lite files to a black and yellow render. Its like all my textures are gone. I have been at it for hours trying to solve this issue. See below.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 6.23.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-22 at 6.23.06 PM.png

Here are my render settings in c4d and after effects. Not sure what the issue is here.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 6.27.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-22 at 6.28.16 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you upload a screen capture of your Cineware settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is one display set to current and the other view port draft. Both are completely off what they should be from C4D.

For Current, Multipass ste to RGBA Image. I have tested all the other settings and nothing seems to fix it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 8.07.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-22 at 8.07.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines