• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3D missing in After Effects 2021

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Element 3d a couple of months ago, but since a recent adobe after effects update, it no longer is shown in the effects panel. I already reinstalled it, but it's still missing. How can I fix this error?

Thanks for helping!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Since Element 3D is made by a third-party company called Videocopilot, you may want to ask them.

For now, you could try these steps from Videocopilot's website:

quoteElement 3D not listed in the Effects menu in After Effects, what should I do?

Possible Solutions:  
  1. Run the full Element 3D installer (not the patch) and install it while logged on as Administrator and not a user-account to avoid permissions issues. 
  2. Run the full Element 3D installer, uncheck any version of After Effects that are selected

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Element 3D is made by a third-party company called Videocopilot, you may want to ask them.

For now, you could try these steps from Videocopilot's website:

quoteElement 3D not listed in the Effects menu in After Effects, what should I do?

Possible Solutions:  
  1. Run the full Element 3D installer (not the patch) and install it while logged on as Administrator and not a user-account to avoid permissions issues. 
  2. Run the full Element 3D installer, uncheck any version of After Effects that are selected, check "Custom", 32bit or 64bit(64bit is only for After Effects CS5 or later), and then browse your Desktop as the location.

Find the VideoCopilot folder that should be on your Desktop and manually drag it into your Adobe After Effects Plug-ins folder. Then try to open the plug-in again in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have to run the installer again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines