• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: internal verification failure -- after trying to add expression to a property of an effect

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this After Effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {no current context}, every time after I click on the stopwatch of one of the effects property in order to add expression to it. For example: I have Turbulent Displace effect applied on a layer and want to add expression to it's evolution property. And it just crashes in that moment. The same error happens with every other property of the effect and on every effect. This doesn't occure when I add expresions to basic layer properties like position and scale.

I'm running the latest version of AE 18.4 on a Macbook Pro 2020 with macOS Catalina

I've alredy tried removing all installed plugins, presets and scripts and reinstalling AE, as well as downgrading to previous version 17.7 -- with no success.

Any help is appreciated

 

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 12.25.21.png

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 12.26.05.pngScreenshot 2021-08-08 at 12.26.26.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pretty much the obvious answer: You have issues with hardware acceleration functions. It may be worth to turn this stuff off in the prefs, the preview panel and the comp viewer. Otherwise you will have to straighten out  your system's graphics configuration, for which on a Mac of course you have very limited options.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines