Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame size input Error on Render - 512 and 25 :: 241

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 8.03.34 PM.png

Please If you know how to fix this, let me know!!!! Been trying to render this on After Effects 2017! Tried upgrading to the newest verson and upgrading, After Effects 2020 still did not work, Even tried Media Encoder! I don't know what it means to be honest, I heard something about Saphaire plug ins and I deleted all of them and still the same. I don't know what happened!!!! I have pently of space and I know my computer can run this, its done way hard renders then this! Please help!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to give us more info abou tyour project and workflow, mostly it look like a error related to external media file 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what i see, this might be a comp/layer syncing issue. If the layer's 23.976 and the comp is 30 (for example) and you use RSMB this might pop up
i usually pre-render my clips without RSMB, open new comp using footage, and apply RSMB that way

hope that helps you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank u!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this issue a few minutes ago. I can also confirm this was very helpful and fixed my issue, after all, it does make sense when it comes to FPS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did this but it still doesnt work the video and comp are both 60 fps but the rsmb still doesnt work on one part of my video when i try to render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late follow-up, but the only way I could think of to remedy the issue is to maybe re-encode in something like handbrake to something like mpeg? Hope that helps, once more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK U SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ty man that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally just had htis issue, and therealdeemz's answer was helpful for me. His workflow is best practice I think, but I also had a few clips that made up one giant roto job. I had RSMB on each layer....This was failing my renders, so I removed RSMB from each individual layer, precomposed the layers, then added it back to the precomp. Worked! So in short, his method works with precomps as well as clips exported with alpha. Hope this helps someone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found out the hard way from my minimum-spec laptop that it's better to render and apply RSMB after the fact, hah, still miss editing in that little workhorse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines