• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very slow export on all ae versions

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with ae and ame I have tried the versions from 2020 to 2023 and with all is the same, 8 seconds videos with few effects are exported in 30 mins, it takes 2 seconds per frame and when exporting the timer gets stuck from time to time, I have the gpu acceleration activated, with all the other activities like gaming the gpu have a perfect performance but with exporting my cpu is on 80% and the gpu usage is not constanly and is no more than 10%
CPU: i5-12400F 4.40 GHz Total Threads 12 Total Cores 6
GPU: GeForce RTX 3060 12GB VRAM
16GB RAM 3200Mhz

Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the After Effects forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about the project we can't tell you much. Simply sounds like you have a computationally intense effect in there that doesn't even use GPU stuff. Could be pretty much normal under the circumstances.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a simple video with little twitch effect on the clips, with looks and that things is a anime edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you also updated the graphic card driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and i tried the studio drivers but nothing changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Twitch was ever properly updated for this new stuff. I'm pretty sure removing it would show a significant boost in speed.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try it and nothing, yes is more fast but for a video in 1080 with a "good" gpu is to much time exporting like 2 segs per frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines