• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video applications updating automatically despite being disabled.

Engaged ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was frustrated to find out that my After Effects automatically updated a day ago, depsite having all the pro video apps (PR, AE, ME, AU) all disabled from the Auto-Updates section in the preferences. This created a bit of a hiccup when trying to work with a file on a second machine in a bit of a crunch.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Stephen

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been experiencing this issue - unless you were using a version prior to 18.4.1, you should be able to install older versions?

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - I could install an older ver but besides being time consuming, etc... The main issue I have is that I specifically have it set to NOT auto update those apps because of how version specific they are, so something is definitely not working as designed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines