Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace Issue

Guide ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways to have workspace you wish:

1. Modifing existing Workspace (for example modifing Default workspace) & saving it.

OR

2. Saving this as a new workspce with a new name.

Which one is most preferable. In my view first one. Because you can avoid many new names build ups.

1.png 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on what you want to do. I edit the workspaces that are visible in the toolbar. They only include Default, Color, Paint, and Motion Tracking. I have created a new one called Expressions which is also included. All others are hidden. You can edit what is showing by clicking on the >> at the end of the workspace list. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is recommended in a tutorial any modification to default (original/factory setting) Workspace should be save into New Workspace. In fact it discourages modifing default/existing workspce & saving it with the same name. Instead it want to save it as a new workspce. I cannot undestand the reason begaind this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would not think you need to stick one workspace. You choose Edit Workspaces anytime you like and modify your own one as it is necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines